Clan invites not working

Bigruss42

Currently besides myself as Clan Commander all others with recruiting rights are unable to recruit. 

Even changed on request Deputy Commander to Recruiter but still unable to recruit new members.

Is this a bug or is there a setting that's messed up somewhere?

Edited by Bigruss42

Unless its only affecting the EU server, I have not seen it and I just processed an invite a few hours ago.

I assume that you checked that he's out of cooldown and you have the space.

I can invite no problem, its the other clan members who at their Clan position should be able to invite that are having this issue..

At the moment we have quite a few spare places so space shouldn't be a problem.

55 minutes ago, Bigruss42 said:

I can invite no problem, its the other clan members who at their Clan position should be able to invite that are having this issue..

I did hear one other person note they had a problem accepting someone to their clan. I would create a ticket.

57 minutes ago, Bigruss42 said:

1 minute ago, yss_turtleship said:

I did hear one other person note they had a problem accepting someone to their clan. I would create a ticket.

So you are thinking this is an in game permission issue of sorts?

12 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

So you are thinking this is an in game permission issue of sorts?

Yes, I think it's looking something like that, a support ticket has been submitted, but nothing has come back yet.

One of the Deputy Commanders asked to be changed to Recruiter to try and see if that solved the problem, but the problem persisted.

• Like 1

@Bigruss42 In case If you haven't already done so, on @SureBridge's suggestion I took the liberty of posting one for you and providing your details in the report. I submitted the WoWS bug report to WG staff (you have to go to Discord for this).

https://discordapp.com/channels/669128285527080961/1163754752039989270/1163754752039989270

Bug reports can be found here:

https://discordapp.com/channels/669128285527080961/1049344357033058334

As per these instructions:

https://discord.com/channels/669128285527080961/1050850853847834676/1050850853847834676

• Thanks 1