One more thing about being critical of WG... some interesting background info...

YouSatInGum

5 hours ago, Arcusaesopi said:

Don't know why, but I have an Enterprise (you made me look)... why is it worthy of regret?  I don't play it and am curious.

My favorite carrier is full-secondary Graf Zepplin and the "B" with the ramming flag...  that should tell you how good I am at carrier 🙂

I play Operations a lot and would like another good (unlike Hornet which is merely decent) premium CV to run. Kaga is great at Ops, often pulling in mid 300'sk damage...but I need a change lol

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Arcusaesopi said:

Don't know why, but I have an Enterprise (you made me look)... why is it worthy of regret?  I don't play it and am curious.

My favorite carrier is full-secondary Graf Zepplin and the "B" with the ramming flag...  that should tell you how good I am at carrier 🙂

5 hours ago, Nevermore135 said:

Large attack (rocket) squads, fast plane regeneration, and large 10-plane (vs 5) fighter squadrons with a larger patrol radius compared to other tier VIII CVs.

That and it’s CV-6.

In addition to what @Nevermore135 mentioned, there are those who want the Enterprise in their ports for historic and collector's club motivations.

I missed my chance to welcome the Enterprise before she was removed from the Premium Shop and the Armory.
My opportunities which involved loot-crates or other methods of "chance" have not panned-out, for me, yet.
I'm remaining patient.

10 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

In addition to what @Nevermore135 mentioned, there are those who want the Enterprise in their ports for historic and collector's club motivations.

I missed my chance to welcome the Enterprise before she was removed from the Premium Shop and the Armory.
My opportunities which involved loot-crates or other methods of "chance" have not panned-out, for me, yet.
I'm remaining patient.

Yup, my collection is all Santa crates over the years.  Just lucky on the years I participated 🙂 

• Like 1

"One more thing ..." "about being critical of WG ..." LOL.

You do realize this topic beginning can be seen as hilarious satire, don't you?

Just, one more thing? Don't you really mean a gazillion more things?

& about being critical of WG? Isn't everyone here? (well, most everyone).

• Haha 1
  • Bored 1

6 hours ago, Aethervox said:

"One more thing ..." "about being critical of WG ..." LOL.

You do realize this topic beginning can be seen as hilarious satire, don't you?

Just, one more thing? Don't you really mean a gazillion more things?

& about being critical of WG? Isn't everyone here? (well, most everyone).

spacer.png

Every Time Columbo Asked One More Thing | Season 1 | Columbo

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
  • Haha 1