Battle Pass and Clan Bonus

yss_turtleship

One of my clanmates has been studiously grinding for steel. He's pretty close to his goal but may be a little bit shy unless the clan bonus is applied to BP rewards. I don't recall since I haven't really paid attention to it. Does anyone here know definitively if it does?

I believe so, IIRC when I previously got 300 steel I also got a bundle of 45 steel which was the BP bonus and the clan bonus added up.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Efros said:

I believe so, IIRC when I previously got 300 steel I also got a bundle of 45 steel which was the BP bonus and the clan bonus added up.

Just checked on my end, @Efros.  You are correct.  

27 minutes ago, yss_turtleship said:

One of my clanmates has been studiously grinding for steel. He's pretty close to his goal but may be a little bit shy unless the clan bonus is applied to BP rewards. I don't recall since I haven't really paid attention to it. Does anyone here know definitively if it does?

Yes, it is. The +5% on the last RP award of the last patch put over the magic number for the ship I wanted, so I was watching it close & it did apply as expected.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

That clan bonus to everything really adds up, no matter if it's steel or coal.

Costs a lot of oil to get the steel bonus structures built on a Clan Base, though.
The "Expansion 1" is a mere 60,000 oil, eh?
image_2023-08-16_102806138.thumb.png.24ff5249298625b120002968130e7816.png

3 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Costs a lot of oil to get the steel bonus structures built on a Clan Base, though.
The "Expansion 1" is a mere 60,000 oil, eh?
image_2023-08-16_102806138.thumb.png.24ff5249298625b120002968130e7816.png

I am blessed by leading a clan of old timers who play a lot. We powered through the clan base as it was introduced.

For folks who do clan battles, oil is much easier to come by: for players every 2 CB wins provides 50 oil, so if you have 2 divs of 7 running 3 hours 3 nights a week with a 50%  win rate you generate close to 10k oil a week EXTRA from CB's assuming a full 20 minutes per CB. In practice we had a lot of hard core players, and were generating close to 20k oil a week (running 4 hours x 4 days a week with 2 divs active most of the time) You can generally get a base about 50% to completely built out in one season, but (as noted above) this assumes you have the players to do that.

Now that CB's counts toward EXP for containers, it also means that those 14 players are also picking up 3 containers 3 nights a week, for around 1500 oil a week base, plus ~3000 or so for naval battles...

Admittedly it's easier to get the players with a nice base (chicken / egg stuff...)