Japanese Battleship Early Access - We can directly buy Bonus Packages for the Tier 9 & 10 ships with Tokens

Grantwhy

I'll just get my free perma camos from the tokens.

The best deal is imo still waiting whether a ship is even worth playing beyond the initial grind and then maybe put a perma bonus on it. At least this is how I did it. I still have perma bonusses from the 2019-Halloween event lying around. I mounted some on my regrind lines, but I still have plenty of leftovers.
Somehow, every line that I was looking forward to and hoping to put my perma bonusses on, was disappointing, most notably the IJN-CL line.

11 hours ago, Tricericon said:

Is it definitely off Nagato and not Amagi?

In-game confirmation. Look at Nagato in the equipment screen and you see this:

image.png.0a47c4c3e3d59da7dfa6fea013687728.png 

Yumihari will be researched as direct follow-on to Nagato's main gun module.

I had been considering a grind target of 135,000, the same as Amagi, but in the light of reflection on Colorado's successors, I think the research price might even be as high as 160,000. Rationale is as follows:

North Carolina is 120,000 XP to grind after a Colorado B-hull grind of 25,000.

Kansas is ground out directly from Colorado's turret module at a cost of 140,000 XP.

Nebraska is 140,000 XP to grind out after a Colorado B Gunfire Control System grind of 9000 XP.

In other words, all of Colorado's successors cost 145-150K XP to grind out starting from stock Colorado. 

Now, if the follow-ons from Nagato follow a similar pattern, we would expect Yumihari's grind - beginning with brand-new unplayed Nagato - to take as much as Amagi's: 22,000 for Nagato B hull, 135,000 for Amagi, = 157,000. Round it up to 160,000 to be safe.

• Thanks 1