Nastyiest, most oppressive Divs you hate to see (or have been a part of)....**

YouSatInGum

My vote is Belfast/Atlanta combinations at T7.  Add in a Flint if you want to turbo farm....

Now Smoke comps are actually much harder to pull off than it would seem.... but if you can do it... I'd expect at least an 80% WR with this comp.....even bottom tier.

Of course I expect to see answers with OP ships like 2 GC's and Kamikaze sister, but would like to see comps where the ships compliment each other so well that it just ain't fair...

**Submarines not included since nasty even solo

3 secondary spec'd Agincourt's, or 3 Giulio Cesare's, or 3 Nikolai's or the ultimate Div. is Qty. 2 Fujin's with an Okhotnik. The Fujin's spot and torp unseen, while the Okhotnik shoots from the smoke. I have been guilty on all counts in playing these ships in a division.

Edited by Tpaktop2_1 NA
typo

1 hour ago, Project45_Opytny said:

United States-Gato/United States-Balao/United States-U-2501?

Our clan has actually done something very similar in a division of 3 - Gato, Gato, and Shima with UU.

If you want to see some toxic chat and get your Karma down-voted, that will do it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Asym said:

Smolensk - Smolensk - Benham.   The Ultimate "light my fire" trio with non fire teeth.....

My nightmare in a BB, just as I get up some speed in their direction.

• Like 1

Benham, Shima, and Somers. Torpedo soup. It’s half a troll, but still effective. You can trade the shima for another DD with torp reload (Yugumo, Chung Mu), or a gun boat DD just in case. 

Musashi, Georgia (with APR mod 1 and spotter plane), and a tier 8 CV (preferably one that can reliably attack DDs). Try to snipe the enemy CV early and laugh while you do it. 

There has been some trolling from time to time with a certain T9 division.

Jager, Karl XIV Johan, and Van Speijk.

All of them are pretty stealthy, the torps are stupidly fast, and airstrikes deal with people trying to hide behind islands from torpedoes. And if somebody *does* get into spotting range of the Karl they are in secondary range. While the Karl isn't great at dealing with other battleships in a straight up fight it excels quite a bit at being a nasty surprise for cruisers caught out.

The rapid-fire speedy torpedo soup and 15km airstrikes make for a rather unhappy opposition flank.

12 hours ago, That WoT Player said:

Benham, Shima, and Somers. Torpedo soup. It’s half a troll, but still effective. You can trade the shima for another DD with torp reload (Yugumo, Chung Mu), or a gun boat DD just in case. 

Musashi, Georgia (with APR mod 1 and spotter plane), and a tier 8 CV (preferably one that can reliably attack DDs). Try to snipe the enemy CV early and laugh while you do it. 

triple jagger is the ultimate torpedo troll, been at the receiving end of a jaeger platoon and the entire flank had to run away.

as a solo player, entering a Brawl and seeing all (or most of) the ships on the other team are in a single Division.

Brawls have good rewards for winning games, and a team of solo players vs a team in a Division is .... not good 😛

Which is why I've given up playing Brawls where there can be Divisions.

Well, we did a nasty one with clan mates a few weeks ago : Smolensk, Colbert and my Salem.
The brand new freshly painted GK who accidentally crossed our way by trying to sneak  between islands, disappeared VERY quickly.
Same for the planes sent after us by the CV.
We saw them once and for all only : after the first vaporization missed strike , he never tried again... 😁

Strangely enough we were not reported.

A long duration smoke DD, a gun focused light cruiser with good AA, and a good concealment DD that also has smoke.

Controls the spotting for an entire area...and makes plane spotting that area very difficult.

Edited by Daniel_Allan_Clark