The WoWS community has a serious toxicity problem

Zaydin

1 hour ago, Zaydin said:

while I think they are tumors that ruin the game for battleships and cruisers due to their permaspotting and the fact that DDs needed to be given absurd stealth fields to survive in the game is all the more proof that they shouldn't be in the game

1 hour ago, Zaydin said:

Now if only others could be that mature.

Peoples idea of what’s toxic or not is very diverse. 

2 hours ago, Zaydin said:

There are people who think DDs are underpowered and need considerable buffs

I think any ship type that I play needs a buff, but that's because I suck at the game lol. I completely agree with you, some folks are just looking to pick a fight when they express their opinion anyways and there's not much you can do about that I guess.

Wow this place is getting boring fast with the same people arguing the same points over and over . Just seems to me that people are way to sensitive these days. And before you go off on me just read this thread and how ridiculous it sounds. Why do we have to keep hearing over and over again from the same people about how badly they have been mistreated by WG the Random players and the people on the forums. I like this place but really this crying stuff is getting to be to much. Yea some people arent nice but most people are so lets get over it move on start some new topics . I dont mean to be rude or belittle anyone but enough is enough.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Bored 1

49 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Wow this place is getting boring fast with the same people arguing the same points over and over . Just seems to me that people are way to sensitive these days. And before you go off on me just read this thread and how ridiculous it sounds. Why do we have to keep hearing over and over again from the same people about how badly they have been mistreated by WG the Random players and the people on the forums. I like this place but really this crying stuff is getting to be to much. Yea some people arent nice but most people are so lets get over it move on start some new topics . I dont mean to be rude or belittle anyone but enough is enough.

Maybe you should try WOWS discord then: a lot of happy people are there. The ones that complain are muted quite fast.

• Like 1

This thread has basically run its course and is going nowhere other than perhaps bringing out discussion with no redeeming value to this forum's members. 

We attempt to give the fullest possible leeway in the discussion here. Still, without a doubt, specific topics seem to bring about unfavorable and perhaps regrettable comments that ultimately benefit no one. 

Because of this, it is in the best interest of all to lock this thread.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• HogHammer locked this topic