Henri IV with the Unique Upgrade

Frostbow

I finally purchased the Unique Upgrade for the Tier X French Cruiser, the Henri IV. For the longest time this upgrade was on my sights, and with nothing in the ships section of the Research Bureau that has sustained my interest, I decided to pull the trigger. Here it is, on my Henri with the full 20.3 km detection range.

This video shows my first two games with the Unique Upgrade. The first was a Defeat, but was highlighted by the opportunity of fighting against a fellow clan member helming a Tier XI cruiser. The second one was a Kraken Victory, highlighted by some rather interesting in-game chat. LOL

I think it is still very early for me to make a more definitive appraisal, but this early I can say the experience of playing in Tier X without any concealment is significantly different in a certain way.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Type_93 said:

If you enjoy Henri with the lighthouse build, give Venezia a go too. 

Thanks. I'll get it right after I have played a bit more battles with my Henri. 

I think I have to retrain my 21-pointers assigned to Venezia, and I don't want to spend anything right now while I am getting more experience with the Henri. The recently announced plan to offer a free commander skill reset, if it will come to fruition (I certainly hope so), will be a good time finalize the decision.

13 hours ago, Jakeshuffle said:

Oh my gosh, that chat was amazing. The gameplay too!

Thanks. Yes, it was sort of side entertainment while the battle was going on. LOL

I think our Schlieffen did a good job defending the middle cap, but I guess the battleship could not last long because our Marceau was not supporting him. Could have gotten 6 ships destroyed, but RNG gave the honor of sinking that San Martin to a fellow teammate.

• Like 1