PSA: Spanish Cruiser tokens

Utt_Bugglier

With the closing out tonight of Spanish token earnings, it seemed good to run the numbers on what was most efficient to do with leftover event tokens.

If you’re not enamored of the camos or permanent bonuses within reach on your Spanish Cruiser tokens, the signals, on balance, are the best value.

Example:

If you have 400 gold tokens left after grabbing ships, if turned in for credits, you get 4.8 million for them.

If you get the signal flag bundles, they’ll get you six sets of 20 signals which would cost 12.92M credits to buy without coupons in the regular Armory section, or 9.6M using a month’s stock of coupons, assigning those coupons to the most expensive flag sets.

So the 4.8M you would give up to get the flag sets is exactly half the cost of buying the flag sets, with coupons, via the normal path in the Armory.

But if you say you need the cash now, well, call J.G. Wentworth.

• Thanks 3

Additional note: The "Battle of the Somme" containers give out at least 14 green boosters each (with the option of 7 more for a total of 21), resulting in a massive excess of those. So the green booster container is not really worth it at all, unless you are very low on supply. 

The spanish cruisers event was easier than usual to go up the line to get ships.

I was able to reach the tier 7 in my limited playtime, which is farther up the early access tree than I've ever gotten before...and I play a lot less now with multiple kids and real life intruding...

1 hour ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

The spanish cruisers event was easier than usual to go up the line to get ships.

I was able to reach the tier 7 in my limited playtime, which is farther up the early access tree than I've ever gotten before...and I play a lot less now with multiple kids and real life intruding...

Same here, got the T7.

Decided not to bother with the Ugloflage, and sunk 320 tokens into signals, and the 20 left over into credits.