Who have you seen in battle? A New Thread for a New Forum.

Ensign Cthulhu

Just ran into @tm63au in his Pepsi Cola. Unfortunately, I had run out of +1's to give, having spent them profligately while streaming today. He carved a bloody swath through those transistor-loving sons of diseased potentiometers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Shared a battle with @DDG44_Vet.  Good game.  
During conversation, the opportunity to mention www.DevStrike.net came-up.  
He's probably filling-out the sign-on paperwork as I type this.  🙂

Edited by Wolfswetpaws

Ran into @Asym in Coop playing his Graf Zep,I was in my Tirpitz and we were on shards, I was steaming up the centre of the map looked to my right and had to dodge a oncoming tsunami , looked on my mini map to see a CV breaking the speed record. by the time I looked through my binoculars all I could was his wake. 

Décomposer remise Fierté spaceballs plaid gif Atteindre larynx Corrompu

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Can't say as I have ever "seen " anyone in battle, probably because I don't look.  I have, on occasion seen VERY good players that I have complimented for their play, If they were famous, good on them 🙂

• Like 1

Shared a battle with @SteelRain_Rifleman.  Good game.
Good to see them, even though they're not interested in joining this forum so soon after the old forum's shutdown.

Today in Randoms I was in Clausewitz and was on team with John_The_Ruthless playing solo in his Colbert. Those who dont know him, hes one of the very best players in WoWS. He has solid purple stats solo, and plays mostly light cruisers. I had a reasonably good game, active throughout, 100K and 2 kills, but overshot my cover and got rubbed out at about 14min. He did not seem to be very active until a couple minutes before I went down, but then put on a shooting and maneuver exhibition, got 3 kills and topped the team. It was the only game he had played today as of this writing, so I was able to see that his profile on WSN showed 285k damage, 3 kills, and PR 6309. Fun to watch. 

• Like 2

forgot to take a screenshot wolfie <0  had an AGIR  trying to push me into the islands but i eventually got the better of him and bushed him back into torps 

• Like 1

Had the pleasure of sharing a battle with @AdmiralThunder he was in his Musashi, i was in my shiny and new Illinois on her maiden voyage. Meh battle for me and annoying due to the bot players that are plaguing Co Op lately. He was very pissed about that.

WorldofWarships09_10_20233_28_12.thumb.png.b952df07633105bdbc1d4d9d5a7657bd.png

11 minutes ago, Sidelock said:

Had the pleasure of sharing a battle with @AdmiralThunder he was in his Musashi, i was in my shiny and new Illinois on her maiden voyage. Meh battle for me and annoying due to the bot players that are plaguing Co Op lately. He was very pissed about that.

WorldofWarships09_10_20233_28_12.thumb.png.b952df07633105bdbc1d4d9d5a7657bd.png

Yeah I wasn't happy. Got stuck between 2 of them and it totally screwed me over. So sick of it that it isn't funny. Wish WG cared but they don't. Sorry I chatted what I did even if it was nothing bad. I don't usually chat vent but just sick of it.

GG

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Thanks to @Volron inviting me, I shared several Scenario Operations with @Volron and @lordholland4293 and @SolitudeFreak and others.
Good times.  Hilarious silly shennanigans, too.  🙂 

Wargaming giving me a Tone was a terrible idea. I'm sorry you all had to see that.

• Haha 2

Just finished a game on Islands of Ice with @Ensign Cthulhu in his Salem.

In fact ... it was a fairly Salem-Centric lineup!

(I haven't blanked out the names because the screenshot is pre-combat so nobody has anything to be embarrassed about. Not even me!)

shot-23_10.11_12_47.15-0573.thumb.jpg.4174cd7baa1bce64daede2c60c188c12.jpg

• Like 1

Met @Chaos_Umbra on monday, I was in Hindenburg he was in a speedy frenchie-Kleber or Marceau, don't remember now. Didn't expect the game to be good, started worse for our team but me and other top 3 guys managed to hold to the end and pull a win 🙂

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, BlackYeti said:

Met @Chaos_Umbra on monday, I was in Hindenburg he was in a speedy frenchie-Kleber or Marceau, don't remember now. Didn't expect the game to be good, started worse for our team but me and other top 3 guys managed to hold to the end and pull a win 🙂

Welcome aboard, mate! image.gif.e6c02d71baba3f27e944d9eb24a533ab.gif

(not sure if we are supposed to use the 'old forum' emoticons TBH...)

Now all you need to do is sort out your avatar (optional) and you are all set to go.

Shared a game with @AdmiralThunder, making good cheer in his Slava. I in the Benson. He stormed out of view behind an island, Redbotes darting away from him like startled guppies.

• Like 1