Who have you seen in battle? A New Thread for a New Forum.

Ensign Cthulhu

3 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Shared a game with @HamptonRoads.  Good game.  🙂 

good times.  FWIW, Wolf placed right above me in the end of battle XP ranking.👍

Edited by HamptonRoads
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, meatgrindr said:

@Gaelic_knight was in battle with me tonight!  Woulda said "Ahoy!" but didn't notice until after the match.

sorry m8 i also didnt notice  . i will look out for you next time 

sailed with @Dannie2341  this afternoon  from one of the wooky clans and friend of  twitch streamer @Jaret_Rax

shot-23.09.20_17.08.44-0650.jpg

Dusting of a snowflake in my Gokase, shared a co-op battle with @Sailor_Moon in Andrea Doria, and a very confused New Mexico player who did not understand that ships with :Name were bots.  🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm a bit unsure of this one.

I just had a game in COOP on the Haven map ... and there was a player named NoZoupForYou in a Vermont.

I have to admit, I played dreadfully ... probably because I was half asleep and thought I was in my Salem for the first two minutes, until I noticed my reload was taking a long time and then realised I was in my GK.

Ooops! facepalmsmiley.gif.7421e20c1771be5d073fe571468bb2bb.gif

Anyway - I tried for a screen shot of my pre-game screen showing the players, because there couldn't be any issue with name and shame, but it didn't save one. Not sure if it was due to an addon (Advance Battle Loading Screen) or if you just can't take a screenshot in that particular screen.

I have post battle screenshots, but I won't put them up because of the name and shame rule.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, SunkCostFallacy said:

Anyway - I tried for a screen shot

If you can find the replay you can get the screenshot from there.  You can even get the battle results if you  didn't exit out the battle after dying.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

If you can find the replay you can get the screenshot from there.  You can even get the battle results if you  didn't exit out the battle after dying.

I have the battle results, but I can't show them with other players names visible.

I'll see if I can get the replay to behave though ... I'm too tired to play decently anyway, and the insomnia is upon me.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, SunkCostFallacy said:

I have the battle results, but I can't show them with other players names visible.

I'll see if I can get the replay to behave though ... I'm too tired to play decently anyway, and the insomnia is upon me.

A basic image editing program, such as Microsoft Paint, can be used to erase or draw-over the names with a color of your choice.

image_2023-09-21_092436434.thumb.png.afa6b2f806b4c827fc1ef1a2dd9a5adb.png  

Why not a screen shot of the team line-up at the beginning of the battle?  There can be no shame in that.

• Like 1

Thanks to @Justin_Simpleton's suggestion I got the replay to work, and here's the screenshot from the beginning, given that my initial attempt to take a screenshot from before any action took place didn't work.

shot-23_09.21_23_38_38-0772.thumb.jpg.90583d6621bf90b2e66ffc831d2b8c34.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Shared a battle with @clammboy.  Good game.  🙂 

It was great to see you in battle . Spent most of my time chasing the enemy while knocking off 30 tokens in tier 7 . 

• Like 1

Just ran into Soshi, first time in a long time. Wouldnt have found this forum if I hadnt......we all need to advertise this more lol. I know I will!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hipcanuck said:

Just ran into Soshi, first time in a long time. Wouldnt have found this forum if I hadnt......we all need to advertise this more lol. I know I will!

@SoshiSone, correct?