Who have you seen in battle? A New Thread for a New Forum.

Ensign Cthulhu

Just finished a match with @AdmiralThunder

I expected to be outscored, which would have been embarrassing given that I was in my Salem ... but we had a much better result:

shot-23_09.14_10_08.15-0220edited.thumb.jpg.2e900c3a8a5a99fb6b080fd0c1dd8b63.jpg

EDIT: I was so excited that I didn't compliment him until I got back after posting this. facepalmsmiley.gif.91bc7269b547e604509f62edbd5fb94d.gif

Edited by SunkCostFallacy

Hello there! I ran into Sailor_Moon while hitting anniversary missions in Co Op. I was subsequently informed about this forum.

image.thumb.png.1c1d1cecc10b6414e708e06a91c92f8c.png

• Like 2

20 hours ago, SkywhaleExpress said:

Hello there! I ran into Sailor_Moon while hitting anniversary missions in Co Op. I was subsequently informed about this forum.

Welcome aboard!

7 hours ago, Jagerbomb_2021 said:

Just played Killer whale with @GandalfTehGray playing his Le Terrible. He took top spot.

image.thumb.jpeg.e214d4292948bef2576f966e7e7ba2ce.jpeg

Gg! Wasn't particularly happy there, I killed the first BB and cruiser and had a fraction of health left. Saw the second one spawn and computer crashed. Came back to being dead by the Dd spawn 😞 Would have had at least 4 torps for the BB. 

But I'll take a win for sure as I was needing xl for Dockyard missions. 

1 hour ago, GandalfTehGray said:

But I'll take a win for sure as I was needing xl for Dockyard missions

I've been playing a ton of ops over the weekend. A win guarantees 2 extra ships I don't have to grind and a loss is 1 extra ship I don't have to grind. Coop is tough to get 400 BXP so all my T7 and T8 cruisers are being played in ops.

• Like 1