Who have you seen in battle? A New Thread for a New Forum.

Ensign Cthulhu

12 hours ago, HamAndCheez said:

Just saw @Ensign Cthulhu in a match, he told me about this place so I signed up. I didn't know this "refugee camp" existed. I refused to be forced to use shitty Discord when WG closed our forums. Anyway, glad to be here.

o7 Sir, glad to see you here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, HamAndCheez said:

Just saw @Ensign Cthulhu in a match, he told me about this place so I signed up. I didn't know this "refugee camp" existed. I refused to be forced to use shitty Discord when WG closed our forums. Anyway, glad to be here.

Welcome to DevStrike!  🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Shared a Co-op battle with @MarquisDeSad and @Verblonde.  Good game.  🙂 

A pleasure to see you! Salute.gif.aafc32310bb5012f9701cdd141377b22.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Shared a battle with @SureBridge.  Good game.  🙂 

not so good for me. My slow Iowa shells kept hitting things a half second after someone else killed them...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SureBridge said:

not so good for me. My slow Iowa shells kept hitting things a half second after someone else killed them...

I wonder if these could help?  😉 

"... Our upgrade for the Iowa-class battleships would turn them from battleships (BBs) to guided missile battleships (BBGs). We’ll start by funding development of a sixteen-inch hypervelocity guided projectile along the lines of the HVP round currently being developed by BAE Systems. ..."

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/reboot/could-modern-automated-iowa-class-battleships-be-just-what-navy-needs-158951
https://news.usni.org/2016/07/18/pentagon-new-rounds-old-guns-change-paradigm-missile-defense-navy-army

On 9/6/2024 at 8:47 AM, UnrepentantSinner said:

Hi @Latouche_Treville, you did well in your Illinois, too bad i can't say that for myself. The Z-31 and i never got along very well, but the next match turned out much better and now i probably won't have to play her for another year. :classic_smile:

It's just an immpression. The combination of inconsistent aiming of the player, the dispersion and the aiming bugs (when you aim a beached ship at 6 km, just above the belt, and the salvo falls short) make her often disappointing.

But.... Dakka!!!

Edited by Latouche_Treville
  • Like 1

@Col_NASTY and I, both DDs on Ocean. Enemy team overextended and paid the price for it. 

image.thumb.png.ec55f481ae9e438abc28b9042759de8c.pngimage.thumb.png.db38d39beb854e3fb8638bf588f8076c.png

also for some reason it says I've reached my daily limit even though I haven't comped/reported anyone today. image.thumb.png.7d8844d6b9f9523cfa27170f034a94dd.png

Edited by Unlooky
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

UNLOOKY!!!! 

Saved the Game as the entire flank on my side either collapsed or focused every ship except the ones that were pushing to take MY cap away from me LOL.

Tanked 1.2M On OCEAN BEGGING for them to shoot the broadside of the ships right in front of them as they pushed my smokeless DD off my cap.

@Unlooky Took over on his Flank and went for it and reversed them Capping along the way.  ..of course THEN they pushed ( a little )

He topped the team and deserved it. <0

• Like 2

5-star UF run along @tangofan over the weekend, we even shared My Smolensk smoke... What happens in OPS stays in Ops 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Found Boggzy and Gaishu in their first game of the stream. Boggzy was in Tromp, and Gaishu managed to kill me with his Libertad (which wasn’t very nice of him).

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, HipNautical said:

I was lured here by WolfsWetPaws with the promise of an open bar.

Glad you made the journey.  Welcome to DevStrike.  🙂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Shared a battle with @HamptonRoads.  Good game.  🙂 

didn't notice you were there until after the battle ended.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

didn't notice you were there until after the battle ended.

Same for me, to be fair.  🙂