Who have you seen in battle? A New Thread for a New Forum.

Ensign Cthulhu

1 minute ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Just ran into @SunkCostFallacy wrecking stuff in his Kurfurst. Unfortunately I was too distracted by the battle and by interacting with @Lord_Zath's stream chat that I didn't notice him until it was over. Sorry about that! 

Now that's ironic ... I finished the match and had to AFK for 5 minutes for RL.

When I got back I looked at the post-battle screens and saw that @Ensign Cthulhu had been in the match and came here to post the fact and apologise for not realising we were sharing a match! SaluteSmiley.gif.c0b05d7da943ebe4acfec742f75c978f.gif

• Haha 1

Was in Brawl earlier with Mizzerys_Fate on red team. I told him the location of the new forums.

Shared a battle with Alaric_Ranger.  I mentioned the new forum is www.devstrike.net and the news was well-received.  🙂

I had the fortune of meeting @SolitudeFreak yesterday. It took me a bit of time to recognize and read his in-game message due to internet problems on my end, but it was a pleasure to see a fellow in the game.

2 hours ago, Frostbow said:

I had the fortune of meeting @SolitudeFreak yesterday. It took me a bit of time to recognize and read his in-game message due to internet problems on my end, but it was a pleasure to see a fellow in the game.

I... uh... didn't do well that round.

Just finished a game with with a player from [COOP2].

Sgt_Lardarse

Now that's a name I'm going to remember :D