Who have you seen in battle? A New Thread for a New Forum.

Ensign Cthulhu

Just had @pepe_trueno in Kansas on side with me in Kagero in a Tier VIII random battle win.  Our sub had lots to say, eh?

• Like 2

Shared a battle with @Roughrdr_1973.  Good game.  🙂 

1 hour ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Shared a battle with @Roughrdr_1973.  Good game.  🙂 

👍 Good game.

• Like 1

I was having a reasonable dakka dakka session until I ran into @BOBTHEBALL

Imagine my surprise when you returned to cap.

I would have said Hi but chat ban......

shot-24.04.27_19.19.31-0518.jpg

shot-24.04.27_19.21.30-0331.jpg

Edited by Nautic_Hunt
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Nautic_Hunt said:

I was having a reasonable dakka dakka session until I ran into @BOBTHEBALL

Imagine my surprise when you returned to cap.

I would have said Hi but chat ban......

shot-24.04.27_19.19.31-0518.jpg

shot-24.04.27_19.21.30-0331.jpg

Happy to see some Asian Dev Strikers in-game. Hopefully it's the first meet of many and man. You were using Khaba quite good, annoying little rat just how she should be played. Unfortunately my team didn't seem up to the task so you guys got a well deserved win!

• Like 2

Shared a battle with @Col_NASTY on my team.  It was a lively fight for our team to capture A.
I was sailing my Gato, he was sailing his Benham.
Good game.  🙂 

Also,  in the process, I completed my "Earn 20,000 BaseXP" dockyard mission while playing a submarine.  🙂 

6 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Shared a battle with @Col_NASTY on my team.  It was a lively fight for our team to capture A.
I was sailing my Gato, he was sailing his Benham.
Good game.  🙂 

Also,  in the process, I completed my "Earn 20,000 BaseXP" dockyard mission while playing a submarine.  🙂 

That battle was great.. One of my lowest damage fights for the day but plenty of spotting damage for a change and a few defends!  Good Seeing you!

• Like 1

A few days ago, on EU, I dived up with Tyc__Brum doing T4 - he an Imperator Nickolai I (running the green cloud camo) & me, my Arkansas B. Tyc got 6 (he's good) while I got 2 (covering our cap). Half the team were Bots & some of our real players were, ofc, dumb. I didn't feel guilty, in the least, diving up using good BBs & playing with a good player. 😁

• Like 1

Lost a close game with @Col_NASTY as the friendly Halland. Not much you can do when a number of players on your team immediately run it down into enemies. The game was decided by a margin of 50 points. 

image.thumb.png.98aad8937a37d60c9441d7010df28e71.png

• Like 1

It's so hard when your team melts like that right??

That last Mino kill was " MINE " 🤣

I had him dead in his smoke with those torps....

Nice blind fire push on him!

He was quaking i'm sure!

GG

Had the good fortune to view @Ensign Cthulhu's Twitch stream and participate in a divsion with him while we prowled the Public Test Server for courageous 'Bot adversaries and pleasantly proficient team-mates.
Good session.  🙂 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Won a Domination game on Greece with @Pugilistic's Shoukaku a earlier today. I spawned on a nearly empty south-side C cap flank (just a redstat DM/Kagero with me and Pugilistic behind since that's where the CVs spawned that game) and knew it was going to be a meh match for me. Most of the HP in the game on both sides went west (where the enemy team fed wholesale), the Napoli and Columbo and Akizuki on my flank were all sweaty and playing hard to get, so I knew there wasn't much damage for me to get unless I suicided.

Our Kagero immediately pushed up and got eaten by the Akizuki for virtually free, the DM left (better than staying to die, tbh), and I decided to just hold off the sweaty push so they wouldn't get their good game. The enemy Yorktown got his free HP tax farm on me along with the Columbo who didn't want to get close to a Georgia, so I managed to keep them out long enough for Pugilistic to get away. I ended up with like 48k damage, which is a pitiful amount considering how grotesquely overtuned Geo is, but some games the damage just isn't fated to be yours. I didn't care much though, because I kept the sweatybois from having their 'we pushed through spawn and rolled up their flank and turned the game around/even if we didn't we got a ton of damage' moment. Plus you know, killing our CV, which I know they wanted to do. Denying them their fun was my enjoyment.

And well, I figured if he lived maybe Pugilistic would get a better farm/match than I was going to. Because I knew it wasn't in the cards for me lol.

Edited by MnemonScarlet
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Wolfswetpaws said:

Shared a battle with @Gaelic_knight.  Good game.  🙂 

good old time wolfie <0 

shot-24.05.10_10.40.27-0853.jpg

shot-24.05.10_10.40.43-0002.jpg

• Thanks 1

Met @Aragathor just in an Asym battle, I played Biz he Lion. Some friendly chat reminding me of the old forum when he was a big contributor. Repaired some Karma for us. Btw we won but nothing special, a workmanlike performance.

• Like 1

image.png.6cfec0e7e0f81bf6c43aba069a367dcc.png <==============

@tfcas119 was on my co-op team tonight showing how evil he is.

The red bots hate him.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Run into @Jakeshuffle in one Asym battle.

As  well educated Schliff captains do , he topped the board

JAke.png

14728F2B-B3A1-4254-850F-95D0D4BC5353.gif

Edited by Andrewbassg
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

Run into @Jakeshuffle in one Asym battle.

As  well educated Schliff captains do , he topped the board

JAke.png

14728F2B-B3A1-4254-850F-95D0D4BC5353.gif

Good to play with ya! I was sweating bullets there at the end 😄

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2024 at 3:49 PM, MnemonScarlet said:

Won a Domination game on Greece with @Pugilistic's Shoukaku a earlier today. I spawned on a nearly empty south-side C cap flank (just a redstat DM/Kagero with me and Pugilistic behind since that's where the CVs spawned that game) and knew it was going to be a meh match for me. Most of the HP in the game on both sides went west (where the enemy team fed wholesale), the Napoli and Columbo and Akizuki on my flank were all sweaty and playing hard to get, so I knew there wasn't much damage for me to get unless I suicided.

Our Kagero immediately pushed up and got eaten by the Akizuki for virtually free, the DM left (better than staying to die, tbh), and I decided to just hold off the sweaty push so they wouldn't get their good game. The enemy Yorktown got his free HP tax farm on me along with the Columbo who didn't want to get close to a Georgia, so I managed to keep them out long enough for Pugilistic to get away. I ended up with like 48k damage, which is a pitiful amount considering how grotesquely overtuned Geo is, but some games the damage just isn't fated to be yours. I didn't care much though, because I kept the sweatybois from having their 'we pushed through spawn and rolled up their flank and turned the game around/even if we didn't we got a ton of damage' moment. Plus you know, killing our CV, which I know they wanted to do. Denying them their fun was my enjoyment.

And well, I figured if he lived maybe Pugilistic would get a better farm/match than I was going to. Because I knew it wasn't in the cards for me lol.

Many thanks!

Edited by Pugilistic