Who have you seen in battle? A New Thread for a New Forum.

Ensign Cthulhu

1 minute ago, Silence_CN said:

image.png

27 citadel hits, that's nice. I have these games too from time to time, but curiously almost never when i need them to fulfill missions.

• Like 1

Shared a Co-op game with @Estimated_prophet.  Me in Pommern and the prophet in a Shimanto. Good game.

Edited by Bumblegoose
typo
  • Like 1

Don't usually see anyone, but now @BlueNautilus and me spotted each other, on opposing teams, though. Don't know how the battle ended, I left... early, and so did almost half of my team I think.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Don't usually see anyone, but now @BlueNautilus and me spotted each other, on opposing teams, though. Don't know how the battle ended, I left... early, and so did almost half of my team I think.

Screenshot 2024-04-10 195516.png

Screenshot 2024-04-10 195309.png

• Like 3

The next battle was pretty similar... well, there's always tomorrow...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

@HogHammer @S1X_Signal_11, both in their Wisconsins

image.thumb.png.ec5e25fa57e8cd8c46d3c91db6f7a725.png

Match wasn't particularly interesting, their other flank collapsed and the game mostly static on the side we played on. CV kept smoking me which was greatly appreciated. 

Edited by Unlooky
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Unlooky said:

@HogHammer @S1X_Signal_11, both in their Wisconsins

image.thumb.png.ec5e25fa57e8cd8c46d3c91db6f7a725.png

Match wasn't particularly interesting, their other flank collapsed and the game mostly static on the side we played on. CV kept smoking me which was greatly appreciated. 

Good Game! That was a tough one on our end!

• Like 3

@UnlookyI can't even remember the outcome of that battle.  Just having too much fun in Wisky - a ship I have been waiting for a very long time to arrive. Saw you in Colbert and thought I would steer clear.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, HogHammer said:

@UnlookyI can't even remember the outcome of that battle.  Just having too much fun in Wisky - a ship I have been waiting for a very long time to arrive. Saw you in Colbert and thought I would steer clear.

very little happened on that flank that game, lmao. Congrats on the new whip. I won't lie I was a bit annoyed I didn't have two battleships W keying into my island/smoke, lol. 

• Like 2

Shared my first Asym Battle of the season with @Aragathor. Nice battle with good results. I was on a "Kearsarge" and he on a more challenging cruiser. 😁

Edited by OT2_2
  • Like 2

On 4/11/2024 at 8:05 AM, OT2_2 said:

Shared my first Asym Battle of the season with @Aragathor. Nice battle with good results. I was on a "Kearsarge" and he on a more challenging cruiser. 😁

Challenging? As a cruiser main I don't see any challenging cruisers. 😁

Sorry for not noticing you ingame.

• Like 1

Just Played a Game with Hazegrayunderway, not sure he is on the forum but I remember him from the official forum! Anyways it was a pleasure killing bots in Asymmetrics with you!

• Like 1

Just had a (mostly Tier X) Random battle in my I.Allende with @Col_NASTY in Gdansk on the red team.  We spawned on opposite sides of the map so had no interaction (besides some small chat banter), and the battle ended in 5:07 as the reds immediately lost six ships and dropped to 0.

• Like 2

Had some great matches with @SolitudeFreak tonight. Guess random Asym teams were letting him down.

Highlight of the evening was a Kaga player who spent so long thinking of a comeback to this banger that he got overwhelmed by bots.

CVProblems.PNG

• Like 1

This was a little while ago, on 21 Mar 2024, but I thought I recognized @Beleaf operating the Mainz during the Defence of Naval Station Newport. I must say, Beleaf showed much chutzpah and near the end charged forward right into the middle of action while I hung back near the base with the Boise trying to keep from getting too shot up while delivering as much fire as I could muster with those fifteen barrels. Beleaf's action paid off with high xp and a top of the team roster position.

-best

WorldOfWarships_ScreenCapturesFromBattles_Ops_Boise_20240321_Comp_24in_72dpi_Mod_Final.jpg

Edited by RedLimitFreeway
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, tm63au said:

@Estimated_Prophet announcing " The End Times " to unbeliever BOTS as his Kurfurst went on a rampage 

shot-24_04.14_17_09.00-0922.thumb.jpg.05a557f6487f917bea3d882929dd6571.jpg 

Not quite a bot exterminatus.

In any case; GkF is my usual go-to for BB ribbon missions.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, HamptonRoads said:

Just finished an asym game with @Tpaktop2_1 NA

I was not sure that was you, the real McCoy. 46721D76-957C-425A-9701-8D106F1B2173.gif.39ed1d2e73eeb40a1b843f9460cae33c.gif

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Was good seeing you in a random battle.  🙂 
I was sailing my Stord '43 in an effort to get captured/assisted/defended ribbons.  Which, I accomplished.
You topped the Leader-board with your Orion '44.  Well done.  🙂