Who have you seen in battle? A New Thread for a New Forum.

Ensign Cthulhu

Earlier this AM, had @Col_NASTY in his German Secondary Monster whacking away at everything near by....! 

He finished 2d behind me in a non-cv game for a change!

• Like 2

Just played with @fumtu a few minutes ago, in ranked (Yes : I like to suffer...) and in the same team.
He was with the T-61 and I was trying to play my anvil  the P. E. Heinrich.
Good game (from my point of view at least) and a victory.

• Like 1

Shared several games in a division with @Zoot21.  Good session.  🙂 

Accidental double-post?

Edited by Wolfswetpaws

I hit @Col_NASTY in his Z-42 with a shell from my Lenin just before I died early in the game.  He took out six of my team mates and topped the leader board.  My superior game strategy in the first six minutes of the game prevented his team from winning.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

I hit @Col_NASTY in his Z-42 with a shell from my Lenin just before I died early in the game.  He took out six of my team mates and topped the leader board.  My superior game strategy in the first six minutes of the game prevented his team from winning.

<0 Capt!  I saw you open up on me and I KNEW I was TOAST! 😱  RNG was my friend though! 

Good seeing you ( miss me ) <0 😉

Just another hard carry Fail By me .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Shared a division session with @Asym.  Good times.  🙂 

• Like 1

Was fortunate to sail in a divsion with @Asym and friends, again.  Good session.  🙂 

• Like 1

lmao gg, thought you were going further towards me so I went for the yolo @torino2dcimage.thumb.png.98680831aa9d482b32555ef31ccdf639.png

Edited by Unlooky
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Unlooky said:

lmao gg, thought you were going further towards me so I went for the yolo @torino2dcimage.thumb.png.98680831aa9d482b32555ef31ccdf639.png

That was a tight match -- we were seconds from defeat before we got the double on the Bajie and Adriatico. Also my DD divmate ended up with 5 caps 😂

• Like 3

I just fought a random battle against Soshi_Sone.  Not sure if same player as @SoshiSone, but tried to say Hi anyway.  My Kagero spawned on opposite side of the map from Soshi's KGV, so we never interacted, and my message went out not long before KGV got sunk.

• Like 1

Just had another battle vs Soshi_Sone @SoshiSone, this time in Yugumo vs Vanguard.  That U-190 on your team was a real D-Bag!

12 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Found @YouSatInGum in a clan battle last night 

Sorry I missed noticing you at the time, but in CB I'm often focused on calling... wasn't calling that game but even when I don't call, I'll co-call a kite flank... which means I'm stuck in Martin...but it's fun being a zombie ship sometimes.

...anyway, with CB being how it is these days, no doubt we'll play again before long....

36 minutes ago, YouSatInGum said:

but it's fun being a zombie ship sometimes.

It definitely is. That night I was in Nevsky because we wanted the longer radar range and HE for bow in targets, but I’ve also played a fair amount of San Martin the last couple seasons too.

Slightly different play styles, but still very enjoyable unless you run into a Kremlin/Marseille/Napoli/Moskva/Petro push when you’re all alone like I did in one battle last season.That wasn’t particularly fun…

Just met and his div mate few minutes ago.@Aragathor

image.png.a8533ae687af219860de90c7218376ba.png

But this game never existed in this universe.  😁

Edited by Silence_CN
  • Like 1

Just in a Co-Op with Ensign Cthulhu (he in one of his German CVs).

Great Job Ensign!

• Like 1

Ran into @HamptonRoadsin a thankfully 5 person coop match, followed that up with Singularity_invader and I topping an Aegis run in our Mainz's

• Like 1