Who have you seen in battle? A New Thread for a New Forum.

Ensign Cthulhu

Today on EU saw Admiral_Karasu on my Contacts list so we divisioned up for four random battles T4, 5, 6 & 5 where we got three wins - not that either of us are that good but divisioning does help. He's over in frigidland somewhere while I'm on the 'wet' coast (those are your two clues, lol).

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

It was intense, but fun.  🙂 
DrinkingWolfKampai_facebooksticker_saved_08-10-2022_.jpg.0377579576815b619e5af96bb3539fd8.jpg

i dont remember us being in tents 🤣

• Haha 1

I saw @Wolfswetpaws earlier in a coop battle on the 2 Brothers map. He was in his Star Edinburgh and I was in Bismark. I was playing on my alternate account which is my F2P account. 

1 hour ago, Jagerbomb_2021 said:

I saw @Wolfswetpaws earlier in a coop battle on the 2 Brothers map. He was in his Star Edinburgh and I was in Bismark. I was playing on my alternate account which is my F2P account. 

Good game.  🙂 

Had the pleasure and honor to play together with @Ocsimano18 in his Santander and me in the lovely French butcher, the Richelieu. Had been a good and entertaining battle. Needless to say that we had taken the first two ranks of the ranking. 😁

Edited by OT2_2
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Just saw @Ensign Cthulhu in a tier-X match. Unfortunately, it didn't go well for us.

I was watching his Twitch stream and saw you in the battle-chat messages.  🙂 

• Like 2

I rarely see a lot of people from this forum, but just met Tocqueville in his beautiful Kitakami.
He played well... not me. 🙂

(Note for myself : use something more nimble next time)

image.png

• Like 2

I spotted @tocqueville8 in the randoms on the opposite team in his 'innocent Kuma'. I was on a tier 4 garbage scow myself, which in part explains why I left... early.

• Haha 1

I just got into a DD gunfight with none other than Compass_Rose! They sank me but I and another player also sank them and sealed the win. Some of you might recall that Compass_Rose and Dr_Venture were The Snargfargle's best friends in the fan fiction I used to write that included the names of forumers. We used to dine on roast @Crokodone.

tV9RDG.jpg

• Like 1

Shared several games in a division with @MysticalWar as we explored and trained in the arts of the "Petro" and various CV's while sailing in random battles and a few training room situations.
Good session.  🙂 

• Like 1

Saw Wolfswetpaws in an Undine while doing some lazy tier six gameplay. Capped out their HQ cap.

44 minutes ago, Kynami said:

Saw Wolfswetpaws in an Undine while doing some lazy tier six gameplay. Capped out their HQ cap.

I was working my Naval Battles grid and needed a British Submarine.  
Congrats on your win.
Your team did well, and you were no slouch in your Farragut.  🙂 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I was working my Naval Battles grid and needed a British Submarine.  
Congrats on your win.
Your team did well, and you were no slouch in your Farragut.  🙂 

Well I do try. 😉 For a bit we were concerned the random pink named carrier wasn't going to reset that Molotov on your team to give us the time we needed.

• Haha 1

In ops today, spotted too late for a callout, @xamdam in his massive Massa. Don't think he spotted me, in my mini mainz. Also a friendly Yorktown, who provided multiple smoke corridors. First time I've traveled the Ways, very impressive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1