Who have you seen in battle? A New Thread for a New Forum.

Ensign Cthulhu

Today, I fought alongside Wolfswetpaws in the Edinburgh in a Tier VIII 9 v 9 Brawl that had a victorious conclusion. It was great to see a familiar name in the game. I also contacted Wolfswetpaws about the existence of a player-run forum after the demise of the WoWs one, and he pointed me in this direction. This is my first post, and I am glad to be aboard.

-best

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Shared a division session hosted by @Volron accompanied by @Pirotess.  Good times.  🙂

You looked like you were having fun. Smile_veryhappy.gif.0e8d9f242866cb0a7c73df1b523dbc30.gif

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, RedLimitFreeway said:

Today, I fought alongside Wolfswetpaws in the Edinburgh in a Tier VIII 9 v 9 Brawl that had a victorious conclusion. It was great to see a familiar name in the game. I also contacted Wolfswetpaws about the existence of a player-run forum after the demise of the WoWs one, and he pointed me in this direction. This is my first post, and I am glad to be aboard.

-best

Welcome!  Glad you're here.  🙂   Thanks_WorldofWarships_trophy-icon_03-23-2022_.jpg.5595503742b6e6d94102b58917366487.jpgDrinkingWolfKampai_facebooksticker_saved_08-10-2022_.jpg.0377579576815b619e5af96bb3539fd8.jpg

• Thanks 1

Shared a game with @BladedPheonix, earlier tonight.  Good to see them.  🙂
They mentioned some technical difficulties with trying to join this forum though.  Not entirely sure.

12 hours ago, DDG44_Vet said:

Saw @clammboy sailing his Giulio Cesare in PVP, good game. 

@DDG44_Vet I did not see you or I would have gave you a complaiment . I did not play to well sorry I got a little salty at the end of that game it was my 6 defeat in a row lol.

Edited by clammboy

Hi @clammboy, no worries at all, I should have said hi but was trying to stay alive in my Fubaki. I hate those long losing streaks but they always seem to be followed by a winning streak so I guess it balances out in the end. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. 

I was in a Random Battle and saw this Kitakami, and he/she lasted 4 minutes and 50 seconds into the match. As an added surprise, the player is in the [RESIN] clan that was in The KOTS tournament. I was surprised and confused about it being taken out so quickly. The player in the Kitakami just pretty much ran straight into the cap. No backup, support, or warning... Just straight in - alone.
Maybe it was some kind of "YOLO" test? 

image.jpeg

Edited by Malum0ne

On 11/24/2023 at 7:15 PM, Wolfswetpaws said:

Earier today, shared a battle as a member of @Lord_Zath's division hosted on his Twitch Stream channel.
Good game.  🙂 

Wish we could've done more than one! Maybe later today 😄

• Like 1

Shared some games in a division with @Lord_Zath on his Twitch stream, today.
Good session.  🙂 

While using "blue" economic boosters, I was able to grind my Nagato to 167k+ ShipXP in anticipation of the soon-to-be-released new Japanese tech-tree line of ships.

• Like 1

Shared a battle with @HuskerBill.  Good game.  🙂 

They mentioned having some sort of snafu with their account here on DevStrike, though.
I wonder if @HogHammer is able to sort it out or pass the message along?  

14 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

They mentioned having some sort of snafu with their account here on DevStrike, though.

Account snafus are my department. It's what I do best. Oh wait....

Anyway, already on it.

• Thanks 1

Saw a lot of @Wolfswetpaws in battle this afternoon. Pretty much unavoidable, since he was my divmate. 😛

He did very well. Many bots were made to suffer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1