Who have you seen in battle? A New Thread for a New Forum.

Ensign Cthulhu

Just to let you guys know I don't last very long in battle so, yeu'll have see who sank you or shot the heck out of you to know if I was there.  DDs beware.

• Like 1

Most likely, you'll find me in ops (and co-op when missions call for it), but I've been known to hit the occasional random, see you out there Captains!

• HogHammer pinned this topic

Elfros and one other, you can all thank Elfros for spreading the word and inviting me. I wasn't planning to find a replacement but the info is too good. 

• Like 3

Bumped into @Efros in his Brisbane yesterday while I was driving mine. 

5 hours ago, GandalfTehGray said:

Elfros and one other, you can all thank Elfros

Nice misspelling there, Gandalf. 

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Northern Nightowl said:

I met @Verblonde in a Ranked battle yesterday. A lucky encounter, as he told me about this forum.

Regards, Nightowl

It was splendid to see you, and thanks for winning the game for me - it's reassuring that causality is functioning normally with the transition to the new forum i.e. whenever I meet a respected forumite in battle, I always seem to balls-up for Britain in the battle in question...!

18 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Bumped into @Efros in his Brisbane yesterday while I was driving mine. 

Nice misspelling there, Gandalf. 

Lol everytime, he has never bothered me over it though. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Northern Nightowl said:

I met @Verblonde in a Ranked battle yesterday. A lucky encounter, as he told me about this forum.

Regards, Nightowl

Nice to see you here Nightowl 🙂

Im not seeing guys from the community, just lots of blue/purple  KOTS guys divisioned on the reds :( . 

I'm watching who I end up in battle with very closely ... in case it's someone I've had interaction with in the past ... so I can tell them about devstrike in a DM.

BUT ... I haven't seen anyone in battle in the past 24 hours that I have a 'relationship' with. That got me to wondering why I'm seeing so few people I know. Then it came to me ... the Randoms are playing a lot of COOP at the moment because of the number of events WG are running.

Hopefully things will get back to 'normal' soon because COOP right now is an even worse feeding frenzy than normal.

• Like 1

I can't say I've ever interacted with the player ... but it's a name I've seen more than once in coop and I just played with ... Cit_the_bed.

• Like 1

It's funny to randomly run into a clan mate, but that would be the nature of our lone wolf clan.  Good to see you on the seas, and on the road to recovery @SunkCostFallacy.

16 minutes ago, meatgrindr said:

It's funny to randomly run into a clan mate, but that would be the nature of our lone wolf clan.  Good to see you on the seas, and on the road to recovery @SunkCostFallacy.

Thanks mate!

Was good to see you in game :D

6 minutes ago, Sidelock said:

Saw @Wolfswetpaws on his Brisbane in Co-op. I was in Delaware. Didn't realize until the end he was there. It was good seeing you in battle mate.

WorldofWarships27-08-202316_41_25.thumb.png.e5c2c003abeab1dd7e41fba07d6dfdae.png

Glad we shared a good battle.  Sorry I was slow on the uptake.  🙂  Thanks_WorldofWarships_trophy-icon_03-23-2022_.jpg.2c111b992e878c038d1f6955cdd0eaab.jpg

Edited by Wolfswetpaws

Just ran into @SunkCostFallacy wrecking stuff in his Kurfurst. Unfortunately I was too distracted by the battle and by interacting with @Lord_Zath's stream chat that I didn't notice him until it was over. Sorry about that!