The PPO is now post PPO

Guest Anonymous

If—and this is a gigantic IF—people find my posts on the soon to be deleted World of Warships Forum useful enough that they want to use it or archive it here for reference purposes, I am totally okay with that.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Has anyone thought about what is the best technical procedure for downloading/copying/uploading any information to be retrieved?

During the few days preceding the WOWs forum shutdown, I tried a few different methods.
Some software that claimed to be able to download a webpage and preserve it for off-line viewing didn't live up to its claims.
I'm going to have to "brute force" the situation by going to a page, opening-up all the "hidden contents" and commanding my browser to save-as-a-pdf-document.
Time-consuming and unsophisticated.  But, the content will be in a preserved and readable form.  Though, not easily searchable.
I'm planning a "big effort" or a series of small efforts to archive the stuff that interests me the most.
Some of it was in the Clan Hub, though.  Which WG/WOWs has already deleted.

• Thanks 3

• I_cant_Swim_ locked this topic