AlexGuy

1 minute ago, AlexGuy said:

tru for u, but wuz it for evri?

No some people do not like variety. Like Pong for example. 

17 hours ago, AlexGuy said:

Again, another person who apparently didn't get the message.
Back then, American AA used to literally shred squadrons, now it just prints numbers, and carriers at least had a competent playerbase and had to wait before launching their planes but now it's all gone.

There weren't also any idiot-proofed superships that could easily get away from taking large swaths of damage, super-accurately reply back with their BS guns or fill an entire cap with torpedoes before running away, and there also weren't any submarines which mostly stalked single targets until they died and used guided torpedoes as opposed to what submarines actually did in WW2.

Submarines in WW2 during the Atlantic U-boot war and the American submarine war in the Pacific did not 80% of the time use acoustic torpedoes. They instead relied on making carefully estimated target solutions and then firing iron unguided torpedoes towards where the target was most likely going to be once the torpedoes had reached it's mark.

Back then submarine commanders of Germany, America and Britain had balls and did things that were incredible, but this game makes it mostly seem like child's play.
Even oddly enough, the old Silent Hunter games series made it more realistic and at least gave it respect.

The game has evolved/devolved into what we have now, you are stating historical facts about subs and so on, but if you want historical, then BB hit rate should be about 5% or less, no mixed countries in the game, I mean where do you start and where do you stop.

The game is where it is, sure I miss the old days of the game, but I have no say in what wg does regardless if i spend money or not.

I am guessing you are not a fan of subs?

3 hours ago, CriMiNaL said:

The game has evolved/devolved into what we have now, you are stating historical facts about subs and so on, but if you want historical, then BB hit rate should be about 5% or less, no mixed countries in the game, I mean where do you start and where do you stop.

The game is where it is, sure I miss the old days of the game, but I have no say in what wg does regardless if i spend money or not.

I am guessing you are not a fan of subs?

I think we all understand the game has time acceleration in terms of various aspects of gameplay, but I think it's not necessarily very well synchronized, or at least that is how it feels in battle, but I don't mind being proven wrong on this.

I think my BB hit rate is verging on what would be historically accurate, but as to why that is another matter and probably in no way the merit of anything WG has done.

The game has evolved badly, IMHO, meaning it has indeed devolved over time due to lack of proper vision and coordinated project management. Rather, I suspect that the gameplay development takes backseat to game economy and monetizing. For me it's now very much the opposite that holds true; I'm here to play, not to pay myself.

Been in the game since summer/fall of 2015, and whatever issues we had then, the game was better and more fun to play. I realize part of that has to do with it being a new experience, but I don't think you can put everything down to that.

• Thanks 1

No, they have not.
Just another slightly-adjusted "update" and tone-deaf "apology" to try and divide the playerbase again.

35 minutes ago, Roachomg said:

thats a shame!😅

Now if you say something negative about WG, they will delete your comment and mute you.

🤡🤌🤐

15 hours ago, That WoT Player said:

P3X7FiJ.png

eb0.jpg

Thank you lad. Amongst the others i've seen, this one hits even harder.

• Like 1

I can't really steam review...as I've never used steam.

I can just give detailed reviews on reddit and in DMs to people asking me about the game developer.

On 8/21/2023 at 8:25 PM, AlexGuy said:

Thank you lad. Amongst the others i've seen, this one hits even harder.

I want to ask a question unrelated to the topic. In War Thunder operations, how do you communicate with each other?

12 minutes ago, wrds said:

I want to ask a question unrelated to the topic. In War Thunder operations, how do you communicate with each other?

They organized their player strike through Reddit. Since they don’t really have an operations mode in the game, I’m assuming that’s what you mean.

If you did mean how do you organize squads or platoons or whatever they call divisioning in that cesspool, it’s the same as in WoWs: they have their own in-game utilities, or you can use outside stuff like discord or teamspeak (dating myself there) or whatever else could work similarly. 

2 minutes ago, That WoT Player said:
2分钟前,那个《坦克世界》玩家说:

They organized their player strike through Reddit. Since they don’t really have an operations mode in the game, I’m assuming that’s what you mean.

If you did mean how do you organize squads or platoons or whatever they call divisioning in that cesspool, it’s the same as in WoWs: they have their own in-game utilities, or you can use outside stuff like discord or teamspeak (dating myself there) or whatever else could work similarly. 

Thank you for your answer.🙂

4 hours ago, That WoT Player said:

I heard that organizing events on Reddit will be deleted? Is it true?
How can I avoid being deleted?
Thank you.

6 hours ago, wrds said:
I heard that organizing events on Reddit will be deleted? Is it true?
How can I avoid being deleted?
Thank you.

Never heard about that. Never participated in the wart chunder thing. I don’t know. 

1 hour ago, That WoT Player said:

Never heard about that. Never participated in the wart chunder thing. I don’t know. 

Thank you for your help.🙂

On 8/20/2023 at 11:17 PM, That WoT Player said:

P3X7FiJ.png

eb0.jpg

you forgot that there is no new event that is cheaper then 50 euros to gamble a chance to get something

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Wulf_Ace said:

you forgot that there is no new event that is cheaper then 50 euros to gamble a chance to get something

Bam. Exactly.

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, QueenOfTheNorth1944 said:

Wishing Wargaming a very merry go bankrupt.

Not really. You and a bunch of others just simply chose to misunderstand more than half of my message.

Wargamming has been on a crusade over the last 5 years to to in ships they can sell whos only purpose is to farm their player base.    Never ever give a company that takes advantage of their loyal players like that.

• Like 1