What you will take from anniversary points? Here is mine balance

VedranSeawolf359

2 hours ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

And I was thinking how I really dislike the music in the Armory because it sounds like strip club music (err....what someone told me it sounds like).

Did you marry that "someone"?  🙂 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

And I was thinking how I really dislike the music in the Armory because it sounds like strip club music (err....what someone told me it sounds like).

Did you marry that "someone"?  🙂 

No, I didn't have enough $2 bills.

• Haha 2

Nope.  It's much closer to game music from the 80s and 90s (as is the vector graphics terrain in the background).  If you never lived through the Video Game Revolution, I can understand the lack of connection there, though.

• Like 2

On 9/14/2023 at 4:23 AM, SunkCostFallacy said:

I suppose I could calculate how many points I'm going to get, and figure out the best way to spend them ... but I sort of enjoy just watching the points mount up and seeing what I get.

I've just had a look at the Bayard and like the look of her, but I doubt I'll get enough to get her, so I guess it'll be 'Super' containers.

If you are within ~1,500 or so then getting this "premium" battlepass and a couple of new (FXP) ships may be worth it: most of the folks I have talked to say that Bayard is a solid ship. The premium BP is around $10 of "real" cash, but a good T8 premium for the price of a couple of cups of fancy coffee isn't bad.

I'm considering the 50% off coupon and Kidd or Le Terrible since I don't have a lot of premiums and those look like the best ones for sale (at least to me)

10 hours ago, Jakob Knight said:

What I wish I could get was the graphics and the music for the Armory.  That's the kind of retro I'd love to have in my port!!

Battlezone flashbacks anyone?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SureBridge said:

If you are within ~1,500 or so then getting this "premium" battlepass and a couple of new (FXP) ships may be worth it: most of the folks I have talked to say that Bayard is a solid ship. The premium BP is around $10 of "real" cash, but a good T8 premium for the price of a couple of cups of fancy coffee isn't bad.

The premium battle pass awards a premium tier VI French CA. There are 1250 tokens up for grabs at the end of the free battle pass.

• Like 1

I have enough tokens available to get the 3000 steel for the Bayard, all super containers, all retrowave containers, and the Zeiten camo, and still have 1900 left to grab flags, whatever. Not a bad haul. Have taken many 1000s in doubloons from the 75 super containers so far and rolled those into ARP containers which returned decent stuff but no ships yet. 

The question is... do I really want to grind all that out? I'll assess once I'm done the super containers. 45 left. Even with being able to get up to 4 bonus rewards, it's still a heck of a grind, especially with the low tier ships. 

Is Pee Bag the best option if you get a 100 % coupon because you have Bayard and you already own both LoYang and Kidd?

image.thumb.png.a1692ad15e28fc581c1e8268bfab3a6b.png

Not really sold on the DDs Fenyang and Siliwang ieven if that is my go-to class.

I'm planing to get Vanguard with the 100% Bayard coupon...  then also grab the 50% coupon and get Kidd.

There won't be too much left after that, but if any, I'll probably get some SCs.

Edited by SmokinSerj

I had enough tokens to get the Irian (with the Admiral coupon), buy the Kidd (with the 50% off coupon) and acquire the camo for Zieten.

• Like 1

I've purchased Bayard with Bi-annual coupon years ago. So I have exchanged tokens for Admiral Coupon (currently intended for Gascogne, due to the discovery about RU last month) and Commander Coupon (currently considering a premium cruiser). Also has a Drydock coupon (perhaps for Vanguard?) and that coupon for Premium battle pass that would grant Dupleix upon completion (that considering how often I play is piece of cake).

And I think I would spend all the rest on supercontainers. I've completed 2nd Anniversary collection with coal, collected all 6th Anniversary camos (all with economic bonii as that was done in September 2021), 7th Anniversary camos for Sinop and Mahan, does not have Anhalt and that style just doesn't stick with me. Despite Back to the Future is among the first movies that I have truly finished viewing and largely understood when I was still younger, Zieten has been such an unprecedented eyesore (that makes Izumo elegant), that I would pay for that only after collecting enough supercontainers.

3 hours ago, Project45_Opytny said:

And I think I would spend all the rest on supercontainers. I've completed 2nd Anniversary collection with coal, collected all 6th Anniversary camos (all with economic bonii as that was done in September 2021), 7th Anniversary camos for Sinop and Mahan, does not have Anhalt and that style just doesn't stick with me.

I similarly had all the anniversary camos I cared to acquire but decided to grab all the Retro Wave containers anyways because of the 50% permanent economic bonus drop rate. I didn’t get the rare drop (tier VIII bonus), but I got a pair of VIIs, a VI, and two Vs that will be useful in speeding up my RB re-grinds. That’s close to 7-8k(?) doubloons in value right there (if I remember the prices correctly).

I did get two garbage camos: one for Eendracht (already have the much better-looking event camo) and Anhalt (I have no intention of ever acquiring her), but it was not a bad haul for zero monetary investment.

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Like 1