What is your favorite mouse?

Snargfargle

I kind of like the grasshopper mouse, myself.

6CVV673JjwhPDwPmqWFSg4.jpg

Joking aside, my Logitech M500 has worn out to the point it's no longer fixable. I'm currently using a cheap $10 Tecknet I keep as a spare, which is actually an amazingly good mouse for the price, but am considering getting a bona-fide gaming mouse, in the under $50 category. Any suggestions based on mice you actually use? I prefer wired mice so I don't have to worry about batteries.

• Like 3

• Snargfargle changed the title to What is your favorite mouse?

Currently use a Nulea wired trackball mouse.  Its a thumb trackball mouse.  Years ago I used a regular mouse for gaming but noticed my wrist starting to hurt.  Switched to this type of trackball and haven't had a problem since.  I actually prefer it over a regular mouse as I don't have to lift up my mouse at all when playing or have to use my whole hand to do any movement.  just a flick of the thumb.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wowzery said:

Currently use a Nulea wired trackball mouse.  Its a thumb trackball mouse.  Years ago I used a regular mouse for gaming but noticed my wrist starting to hurt.  Switched to this type of trackball and haven't had a problem since.  I actually prefer it over a regular mouse as I don't have to lift up my mouse at all when playing or have to use my whole hand to do any movement.  just a flick of the thumb.

It has to be pretty sensitive then?

I'm currently using a (fairly cheap) Kensington usb mouse borrowed from my audio/music system since the mouse I was using on my gaming system (a Logitech M310) finally died and I haven't had a chance to get a replacement yet.

I've used more "complex" mice with multiple extra buttons in the past, but right now a plain two button plus scroll wheel mouse is fine for me. 

• Like 1

UtechSmart Venus Pro RGB Wireless ($39) on my home PC,

9c0232ec48eb134fb9a6e57c2cf2bb06.png

on my workplace PCs I use Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB mice ($90 when purchased).

f8de4b324317133735ef9023b33cdb53.png

They are very similar, and I think the much cheaper UtechSmart is actually the better of the two.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Joking aside, my Logitech M500 has worn out to the point it's no longer fixable. I'm currently using a cheap $10 Tecknet I keep as a spare, which is actually an amazingly good mouse for the price, but am considering getting a bona-fide gaming mouse, in the under $50 category. Any suggestions based on mice you actually use? I prefer wired mice so I don't have to worry about batteries.

Logitech G300S  Wired.  Inexpensive.  Has enough buttons for this game and lasts a very long time.

• Like 1