First game of brawl of morning.

Lady Anesjka

The person complimented you with the word of his favourite pet dog. He thought you did well and called you with a positive word.

Also note that he didn't adress anybody by name, so why to take it personally.

I have never reported anyone, 4 years at least. The reasons are:

1. Reports can steal away your product. It is like you buy apples and then in a minute the seller takes away those from you, you lose both your apples and the money you paid for those. That is totally unethical. If any company makes rules to support such thievery, then they are thieves.

2. Reporting is abused many wayes. For example the community reports CV players just for fun, or 7 years old children because they are 7 years old and don't have fingers developed enough yet, etc.

3. Reporting doesn't change anyone's behaviour and opinions.

4. Emotions are part of the life, entertainment games are the right place to release them, otherwise people do it in everyday life and cause troubles.

5. TeamsWR obsessed community all together is itself feeding stress and negativity with it's Stats obsession. Reporters itself are causing reports with their wrong attitude to the entertainment.

6. The reported ones usually don't even know when and what they did wrong. The system just says that you violated something.

Edited by ency

52 minutes ago, Lady Anesjka said:

image.png.777c549a2836dc1f0659b67e586f11de.png

I was in Paolo

Log right back out

Hope you also raised a customer support ticket. That abuse is deserving of a few days chat ban at minimum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ency said:

The person complimented you with the word of his favourite pet dog. He thought you did well and called you with a positive word.

For me that comment would be enough to ban you from this forum. That is not a joke, but a low-level sexist comment.

21 minutes ago, ShasoDan said:

For me that comment would be enough to ban you from this forum. That is not a joke, but a low-level sexist comment.

The term Bitch is an official word for female dogs, for example there it is explained:

https://equigroomer.com/female-dogs-3-reasons-why-bitch-is-used/

Also, people can name their pets with such word, or even name as Dog, or with the name Hitler, it doesn't have anything to do with sexism or nazism, it is a pure love to their pet.

I don't mind bans, i have got banned hundreds of times. In my own forum i never ban anybody, but i have a prison/hospital-like area where the Isolated/bannrd ones can talk and don't get access to other common topics.

My post didn't intend to be sexist, also note that nowadayes the word Bitch are apllied to man and anything, it is very often used in slavic languages just as a popular word.

23 minutes ago, ency said:

it is very often used in slavic languages just as a popular word.

<---hrvati

We know what it mean and is not "popular"

The world is becoming very changed by america, and the language is making the way around the world too.
But in our native, we even know this is not a nice word.
We have a few words to use that is similar. Kurać is one of a few flexiable words that is used.
Kurva is another.

jeste iz slovenije? onda bi trebao znati, molim te, prestani se ponašati smiješno. hvala.

Edited by Lady Anesjka
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, ency said:

The term Bitch is an official word for female dogs, for example there it is explained:.

Context is important.  The usage in chat was not describing a female dog.  You know this.  Why the deception?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Captain Slattery said:

Context is important.  The usage in chat was not describing a female dog.  You know this.  Why the deception?

they are trolling.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Lady Anesjka said:

<---hrvati

Kurva is another.

So you say/wrote it just like us. Guess it means the same too. Polish say that too, just with a " w " instead of a " v ".

• Like 1

Humor is a difficult art.

It seems the discussion has already covered all main points here, so I'm taking the liberty of closing the thread before you people start drafting up some Dirty Polish Handbook here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Admiral_Karasu locked this topic