spitfiremk4- bf109g6

downedpilot

as you can guess i was ww1-ww2 sim pilot

i havent took up a spit for a long time its all been world of war ships

love the planes on aircraft tops 

7 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

OMG, are you one of those two people who play WoWP?

image.jpeg.619dee7b7e3755d9e8fda2e9eb9ac06a.jpeg

You found a kindred-soul?  🙂   

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

You found a kindred-soul?  🙂   

Would you believe, I've never even tried out WoWP. I used to play some simulations games back in the day, the most notable being Microprose Gunship, and then Red Baron, and the later 3d version of Red Baron. I've had a preference for chopper action, though, and I never could really do well with anything having WW2 or later jet fighters either.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Would you believe, I've never even tried out WoWP. I used to play some simulations games back in the day, the most notable being Microprose Gunship, and then Red Baron, and the later 3d version of Red Baron. I've had a preference for chopper action, though, and I never could really do well with anything having WW2 or later jet fighters either.

I played Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator (1 & 2), and Red Baron, back in the 1980's, 1990's and early 2000's.

• Like 1

Knights of the Sky on PC for me. I think I got over 400 kills, including the Red Baron, but one of the German aces eluded me at the very end.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Knights of the Sky on PC for me. I think I got over 400 kills, including the Red Baron, but one of the German aces eluded me at the very end.

The one that got away?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

The one that got away?

yes i found you circal gain altertude dime red light on map, get on top for speed zom and boom

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I like several comments.  But I am temporarily out of emoji reactions, again.  🙂

I need to check the total number of reactions. Perhaps I should bump it up or eliminate the cap.

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, HogHammer said:

I need to check the total number of reactions. Perhaps I should bump it up or eliminate the cap.

They reset every 24 hours?
Granted, I use a lot of them.  🙂