Did I feel 'Sea Scummy'?

Aethervox

No, I did not.  I randomed a T1, a 1 chance in 50 (to random) on my NA account (so, a 2% chance to play this tier) & then a random choice of 13 (T1 )ships (I only have all these T1s to dump perma camos & some low pt extra Cpts on a ship). Turned out to be the Sutlej with a 0 pt Cpt. The one human opponent on the enemy team, however, does play, almost exclusively, T1s (& not very well either). Sure, I was sort of Seal Clubbing but, in this case, I do not feel 'sea scummy' as it is just as possible to lose a T1 versus some real Clubber (someone who runs a 21 pt Cpt &/or plays T1s exclusively). Fighting a T1 random, occaissionally is (or can be) 'fun'. 😁

shot-24.10.10_20.04.22-0417.jpg

shot-24.10.10_20.04.44-0155.jpg

Edited by Aethervox
  • Like 6

T1 randoms isn't really where the seals are. Most games you are likely to only face a single human who is doing the same as you - stat padding. New players are in protected MM so you will never see them. You are also more likely to be the only player in the battle, as the MM puts you in a game with bots after just 2 minutes in the queue.

Have fun. Pad those stats. Earn those achievements fair and square.

• Like 1

Those who believe and pray in stats have often a second account where they fabricate stats and use appropriate techiques to achieve that, they learn the fabrication knowledge during their 1st account usage.

Every average acvumulated number gets stucked at one point and the average doesn't go up easily anymore, so they take a 2nd account and use more effective fabrication methods.

Normally in entertainments people would prefer to get experiences against more skillful opponents, in more challenging wayes. But in Wows community majority are so obsessed with TeamsWR that they do anything to upgrade the stats, and are totally happy to brag later that they outplayed a creditcardless kid in noncompetitive game mode Randoms by using OP premiums full of signals with their second account.

In Randoms the playerbase has lower skills in lower tiers because higher tiers ships require more experience/time to obtain and that experience makes the average skillbase higher in higher tiers.

Rankeds is a competitive game mode which has a built in ranking system, there the average skill level is clearly higher than in Randoms, and specially in Sprints 1-2. If you brag that you got Silver Rank 1 aka Gold league R10 then that sounds a great achievement, and it has no value which Teams WR you have at the same time.

Clan members may do Naval Battles challenges in T1, or some other temporary reason, but older players find more challenge in higher tiers or in Rankeds. I can't find anything fun in T1 for example. But if i later also go brag about my TeamsWR/SoupWR which obviously is based on that T1 as well, then for me that looks totally weird.

• Like 1
  • Bored 1

47 minutes ago, UnderTheRadarAgain said:

T1 randoms isn't really where the seals are. Most games you are likely to only face a single human who is doing the same as you - stat padding. New players are in protected MM so you will never see them. You are also more likely to be the only player in the battle, as the MM puts you in a game with bots after just 2 minutes in the queue.

Have fun. Pad those stats. Earn those achievements fair and square.

I'm not stat padding on T1....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Aethervox said:

No, I did not.  I randomed a T1, a 1 chance in 50 (to random) on my NA account (so, a 2% chance to play this tier) & then a random choice of 13 (T1 )ships (I only have all these T1s to dump perma camos & some low pt extra Cpts on a ship). Turned out to be the Sutlej with a 0 pt Cpt. The one human opponent on the enemy team, however, does play, almost exclusively, T1s (& not very well either). Sure, I was sort of Seal Clubbing but, in this case, I do not feel 'sea scummy' as it is just as possible to lose a T1 versus some real Clubber (someone who runs a 21 pt Cpt &/or plays T1s exclusively). Fighting a T1 random, occaissionally is (or can be) 'fun'. 😁

shot-24.10.10_20.04.22-0417.jpg

shot-24.10.10_20.04.44-0155.jpg

Two Krakens, eh?  🙂 
Cue the Austin Powers Twins references.  🙂 
Congrats.  🙂 

Austin_b3c8e3_1210285.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt giphy.gif 

Double your pleasure, double your fun.  🙂 

• Haha 2

Tier 5 tends to be arctic seal territory on weekends.

Two men walk into a bar, the third man ducks.
A seal walks into a club. Doof-doof-doof

• Haha 1