DevStrike! Fleet Challenge - The Results

HogHammer

FleetChallenge.thumb.png.4442b903770f5a02920b53890e10c298.png

The results are in for the DevStrike! Fleet Challenge celebrating our first anniversary of the DevStrike! Forum.

We want to thank everyone who participated in this special event. Prizes will be sent as soon as we confirm with the winners all the necessary information for prize delivery.

Per the rules, players could win up to three prizes.  The adjusted rank finish (images below) reflects this and does several things.  It maximizes the payout to winners, and depending on the number of entries in various categories, players who fell below the actual top three finishers moved up in the adjusted rankings.  For example, player "A" entered the contest in all ship classes with multiple entries.  The best possible payouts were considered as winnings, and other places they may have placed were voided out, thus moving up players one to two ranking positions and now in a position to win doubloons.  This benefited players in the original 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishes as far as doubloon winnings while moving players up to qualify for doubloon winnings in the adjusted rankings.  

As a reminder, all participants of “Fleet Challenge” (excluding those who won 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place prizes) will be eligible for a special random drawing of five additional gifts.  (The exact amount - value - of doubloons will be determined soon). Prizes will be sent as soon as DevStrike! has confirmed with the winners all the necessary information for prize delivery.

So enough with the complicated suspense and on to the results -- 

Co-op Mode

Submarines

Destroyers

Cruisers

Battleships

Aircraft Carriers

Screenshot2024-10-06065614.png.3a8e11f8660204250dd44218e8f16ce7.png

Random Mode

Submarines

Destroyers

• First place, @Wulf_Ace    Damage 190,490
  • Second place, @A_Galvs    Damage 168,544
  • Third place, @Verytis    Damage 96,468

Cruisers

Battleships

Aircraft Carriers, 

Screenshot2024-10-05132242.png.177c1f525f330c1054b28f87d949733c.png

Full Final and Adjusted Rankings

Co-op

Screenshot2024-10-06061311.thumb.png.4b12f819fe2d8151abb0eba4b01b749f.png

Random

Screenshot2024-10-05134552.thumb.png.81fed54f0ab63c5e810ef798c2a99f8d.png

(Note: Final results updated for co-op on October 6, 2024)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8

Thank you, @HogHammer, and thanks to all who participated as well as congratulations to the winners!

• Like 10

I will make every attempt to add winning screenshots of game results here in the very near future. I also plan on doing a video of the Fleet Challenge results. There was just a lot of data, and I really wanted to keep the promised delivery date of the results somewhat on time.  

Congratulations to all the winners!

By the way, the colors in the charts are for reference, with blue for submarines, orange for destroyers, green cruisers, purple for battleships, and grey for aircraft carriers.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Holy Smokes!

+300k in T8 Battleship in Co-Op!!

Pin page

Edited by aleksi111
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• HogHammer featured this topic

wow! that is a lot of rewards, I thought I was going to get just for the destroyers..

tnx!!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

🎉Congratulations to all contest winners! 🎉

🎉 Thank you to all participants, and massively to @HogHammer for the organization. Many thanks to the sponsors as well.🎉

🎉 Btw, I didn't win anything, so it's gotta be said ... R-I-G-G-E-D !!! 🤪

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Holy smoke! My "no one will play subs in co-op, so I should play one game and see what happens" strategy worked! :classic_laugh:

Thanks so much for putting this together, HogHammer! I had a lot of fun.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Tricericon said:

strategy worked! :classic_laugh:

Strato 3D Multilevel Chess Set | 3 Tier Chess

Congrats!

Edited by aleksi111
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

Congratulations and kudos to everyone who made this happen.  🙂 DrinkingWolfKampai_facebooksticker_saved_08-10-2022_.jpg.0f2763590046c89bd5bf15ac8e9c3037.jpg  

• Like 8

Indeed, my heartfelt thank-you's for Devstrike team for organizing and financing this & all the others for participating. Thank you

As an full F2P This is more gold I've ever had in WG product ever combined -and I played WoT during Beta when we got 25 dubs per day to buy gold ammo

• Like 10

A prize because Wolf Ace won too many...

😂

• Like 3

Wow, a gold, silver and bronze!  Thanks DevStrike for an awesome contest.  Who would have thought my best submissions would have come in my least favorite types to play (subs and rework CVs)?  🫤

• Like 7

A BIG thanks to the organisers and  congrats to the winners. GG to all.

• Like 3

Congratulations to the winners and to everyone at Devstrike for what was a well executed contest.

• Like 4

I played my battleship game shortly after Hog posted the reminder that the event was in its last couple of days.  I had honestly forgotten about it.  I didn't think my game would come close to placing, but it was a good game for me so I sent it in.  You never know!

• Like 5

BZ to all the winners

image.jpeg.252996e2e6a2d43254e11384fdde13e2.jpeg

Edited by HamptonRoads
  • Like 5

Oh, wow, what? 

Much respect and a thanks for the organizers, for this contest and this discussion forum. And congratulations to the winners and a salute to every contestant. 

• Like 4

Lol, 1 single submission because" why dont I send one" and got me a second place! Thanks to the organisers!

Edited by 22 cm
  • Like 3

To win 3 prizes is very nice. Thank you, Devstrike team.

Maybe I should do some free advertising the next time you host one of these, considering you literally had an unclaimed prize still.

• Like 3

@HogHammer one minor thing with results got me curious, even as it doesn't affect me

As there was no entry for 3rd place reward for Co-Op submarine, will this be moved as 6th random draw reward for those who didn't reach top 3, or be Thanos snapped?

• Like 2

Late to the discussion but can ditto what's been said already- amazing event and congrats to all the winners.  Super cool to put this on.  

Side note- I remember the old official forums doing some kinds of events years ago, some must have been random draws because I remember winning a few things.  But this event blows those away.  But then, this forum blows the old one away, so there is that.  

Side note 2- For whoever was behind the scenes doing the manual labor, I kept a folder on my desktop with all the latest screenshots updated until the final night so as to only submit my best tries to reduce the clutter.  I had kind of forgotten about the event until the reminder last week.

Again- "Many thanks!"

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Verytis said:

To win 3 prizes is very nice. Thank you, Devstrike team.

Maybe I should do some free advertising the next time you host one of these, considering you literally had an unclaimed prize still.

I did in clan server, but seems like nobody showed up. Maybe because CB season. 

I almost didn't send these games as I thought they'd surely be too low. Maybe most members didn't for that reason. 

• Like 1