Would You Like to Help Out?

HogHammer

DevStrike! is currently inviting passionate and dedicated members of our community to step up and help us maintain our forum's vibrant and welcoming atmosphere for its members and guests.

We’re looking for volunteers to assist with various moderation and monitoring tasks, facilitate user interactions, and help resolve any issues that may arise. Additionally, if you have a knack for organizing events, creating engaging content, or just want to contribute your skills in other meaningful ways, we’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas!

Your involvement can play a crucial role in keeping our forum a great place for all members to connect and share their interest in World of Warships.  If you’re interested, please reach out to us at @HogHammer, and let us know how you’d like to contribute.

Our growth over the past year requires additional volunteers, allowing some of the current staff to focus efforts on other sections of the forum, such as various knowledge-based sections, to continue offering valuable content to both new and veteran players.

Any volunteer time you can offer would be more than welcome in our efforts to grow the community. We can provide various levels of engagement to fit your availability and desired responsibilities.

We appreciate your support and look forward to working with you!

• Like 8

• HogHammer featured this topic
  • HogHammer unfeatured this topic

Sad to see no replies in several weeks. My phpBB / whatever this forum runs on skills are way out of date. Besides, I'm getting old and grumpy and have to put people on ignore so I do not feel I could make much of a contribution. Especially if it involved moderation. I'd leave that to people 20 years or so younger than me (back when I was passionate about doing this stuff).

I do applaud your team's efforts though. Without this forum, WOWS would be a dark place indeed!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1