YAY!! Wait ..WHAAA????

Col_NASTY

8 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

Saw this pop up and thought I had a new shiny bote.

awe5haw4565jq456j.thumb.png.3190036234fb96dc8adb0ed9ff9f4713.png

WG>>>>>>>>>>>spaceballs-dark.gif.054413d55defa371048c0b9867c78aa2.gif

Got it too- had no idea what it was. Now it’s my one and only submarine. Will not get played like all my the premium CVs I have.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mashed68 said:

I didn't get any tier 6 ship crates.

But I did spend all the new cv tokens on crates and got Cossak in the first crate lol 

So, I didn't realize everyone got a free tier 6 crate with this update. Got home and logged in to find it. I got the french BB Dunqerque. I've heard bad about her but my first game it smashed. I won't lie, the entire time I was muttering "please no sub please no sub" lol 

Edited by mashed68
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, mashed68 said:

I got the french BB Dunqerque

Bought it when it came out.  Had one of my most memorable games in it.

Playing random, didn't know I had a virus scan going and took forever to get into the game.  Expected to see my ship destroyed, or damaged.  Nope, undamaged and right in front of me was a full broadside Bayern sitting in our zone about to end the game with his guns facing the opposite direction.  Took a shot, got him good and reset the countdown, and our chat exploded.  Because I didn't have to move my guns, it took them until the second shot for them to realize I finally made it into the game as I didn't move.

We won that game. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wowzery said:

Bought it when it came out.  Had one of my most memorable games in it.

Playing random, didn't know I had a virus scan going and took forever to get into the game.  Expected to see my ship destroyed, or damaged.  Nope, undamaged and right in front of me was a full broadside Bayern sitting in our zone about to end the game with his guns facing the opposite direction.  Took a shot, got him good and reset the countdown, and our chat exploded.  Because I didn't have to move my guns, it took them until the second shot for them to realize I finally made it into the game as I didn't move.

We won that game. 

Dunkerque is a maddening ship for me...the guns are even more trolly than Italian battleship guns in terms of trolling either the enemy or me.

Yeah,  I got the new pan-asian sub from my container also.  Maybe someday I will actually play more than the 4 subs games I have completed.

I already forgot what ship I got.  It was at least 8 hours ago.  All I can say is it wasn't a sub.  That I would remember.

Congrats to everyone with their wonderful new toys.  🙂  

• Thanks 1

Remember, everyone: if you already had all the T6 ships, the Chinese Sub was the only thing it could possibly give you. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Congrats to everyone with their wonderful new toys.  🙂  

Crying cat - Imgflip

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.bbcedb8f1d5e0c60c81f3152c95612d2.jpeg

• Haha 1

Just now, aleksi111 said:

Crying cat - Imgflip

Hide contents

That was pretty much my reaction, when i pulled her out of a christmas container. 😢

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, aleksi111 said:

Crying cat - Imgflip

Reveal hidden contents

8 minutes ago, UnrepentantSinner said:

That was pretty much my reaction, when i pulled her out of a christmas container. 😢

The Rum Tum Tugger | Cats the Musical

Cats - The Rum Tum Tugger Lyrics

Artist: Cats

Album: Miscellaneous

Genre: Electronic

The Rum Tum Tugger is a curious cat
If you offer me pheasant, I'd rather have grouse

If you put me in a house, I would much prefer a flat
If you put me in a flat, then I'd rather have a house
If you set me on a mouse, then I only want a rat
If you set me on a rat, then I'd rather chase a mouse

And there isn't any need for me to shout it
For he will do as he did, do
And there's no doing anything about it

The Rum Tum Tugger is a terrible bore
Oh, when you let me in, then I want to go out

I'm always on the wrong side of every door
As soon as I'm at home, then I'd like to get about
I like to lie in the bureau drawer
And I make such a fuss if I can't get out

And there isn't any need for you to doubt it
And there's no doing anything about it

The Rum Tum Tugger is a curious beast
My disobliging ways are a matter of habit

If you offer me fish, then I always want a feast
When there isn't any fish, then I won't eat rabbit
If you offer me cream, then I sniff and sneer
For I only like what I find for myself

So you'll catch me in it right up to my ears
If you put it away on the larder shelf

The Rum Tum Tugger is artful and knowing
The Rum Tum Tugger, doesn't care for a cuddle
But I'll leap upon your lap in the middle of your sewing
For there's nothing I enjoy like a horrible muddle

The Rum Tum Tugger doesn't care for a cuddle

And there isn't any need for me to spout it
And there's no doin' anything about, about, about, about it

https://www.songlyrics.com/cats/the-rum-tum-tugger-lyrics/

17 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Remember, everyone: if you already had all the T6 ships, the Chinese Sub was the only thing it could possibly give you. 

Just so. I knew I was going to get the submarine, or a carrier. No complaints from me, and I hope other players got a ship they will enjoy.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, aleksi111 said:

I'll give you Leone

Yo, Leone is a Nice ship!  

• Like 3

Got the Chinese sub on my first account and to say so I am pleased. Played her twice in COOP for testing, and she did fine. Looking forward to play her in both ranked and randoms. BTW, in the starting point it's a German sub. Was invented by German engineers during the interwar period for the SU. 

Edited by OT2_2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ArIskandir said:

Yo, Leone is a Nice ship!  

One man's trash is another man's tresure. I really hate Leone, but to my surprise i met a few people who not only like her, but do very well with her. One time in OPs there was a guy with a Leone, almost all the other ships were Tier VIII, at the start i thought he is not gonna last long, but to my surprise he did and not only that, totally dominated the game.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, OT2_2 said:

Was invented by German engineers during the interwar period for the SU. 

Also known as "We want to maintain our expertise in submarines but are not allowed to build them for our own country." A fair bit of aviation assistance was also given to the Soviets for a similar reason, at least until Hitler decided to say "F*** the treaties, we'll do what we want and we dare you to stop us."

Which of course nobody did, because they didn't want a repeat of what they'd gone through in 1914-18. Given that what the French eventually got for their lassitude was four years of German occupation, they might have done better to put their foot down earlier rather than later. Aah, the benefits of hindsight. 

4 minutes ago, UnrepentantSinner said:

I really hate Leone, but to my surprise i met a few people who not only like her, but do very well with her.

I remember seeing one when she was initially in testing, seemingly an eternity ago (2018?) I was still grinding the Edinburgh, so I was top tier. We barely won the match, and the tester brought it home for us in the Leone. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, UnrepentantSinner said:

One man's trash is another man's tresure. I really hate Leone, but to my surprise i met a few people who not only like her, but do very well with her. One time in OPs there was a guy with a Leone, almost all the other ships were Tier VIII, at the start i thought he is not gonna last long, but to my surprise he did and not only that, totally dominated the game.

Honestly I don't get why the bad rep, she's well rounded and quite capable for her tier. It's not like I play her a lot, but she's never let me down or made me feel like she doesn't have the tools to do the job.

Randoms:

image.thumb.png.ff8eb13e26c21f75fec732b809f5dc3a.png

Ranked:

image.thumb.png.d26a4c6449f1593319376011605279a5.png

I think I've never tried her in Ops, but the spammy torps might be useful.

• Like 3