Super Container Random & Temporary Event Drops

Admiral_Karasu

4 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Just got this little Premium from an event container.

image.png.98d9eceeb1a25490b8f9a5e2c4697d2e.png

Oof. Fast but no no real dpm, and what use is a fast flanker in the age of subs?

First daily container drop, More Coal, turned into a SC. Just a single one, I thought we were getting two these days.

75000 Elite Commander XP

3 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

First daily container drop, More Coal, turned into a SC. Just a single one, I thought we were getting two these days.

75000 Elite Commander XP

When the daily converts to a mediocre container - it's always been 1 for 1.

You are thinking of the 24th day MC drop in the daily login rewards. That has been 2 mediocre containers ever since they slashed the contents. Except for this month where there are 3 awarded individually.

• Thanks 1

Got a super container. Don't expect much as I open it... and then sidebar pops up with bonus steel. Well now, when it drops 1,500 steel instead of the usual I'm not complaining!

• Like 1

I just got three supercontainers in one day! When I opened up the game, one was waiting for me. I guess it was a random daily container drop that happened to luck out as a supercontainer? I then played a few games (did moderately poorly today, unfortunately) but dropped two more supercontainers out of the daily three by selecting "try your luck." They were nothing special, just some economic bonuses as below but it's fun to see those golden dice come up.

image.png.5155c9682f50a47742a11767c7e2c6f3.png

• Like 1

At the rate I play lately, before the Christmas event, I was getting a SC from a regular container drop once per week, and I was rolling a SC approximately once per 1o days.

Since the Christmas event which is at least 2 weeks now, I only saw 1 SC the entire two weeks. [Which was signals.]

I think they nerfed the drop rate because it was pretty much on schedule before Christmas started.

11 minutes ago, thornzero said:

I only saw 1 SC the entire two weeks. [Which was signals.]

I think they nerfed the drop rate because it was pretty much on schedule before Christmas started.

I've gotten six supercontainers over the Christmas event from the daily three container drops. I've been choosing "try your luck." However, once I was a full two months between supercontainers. That's the way random draws work.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, thornzero said:

At the rate I play lately, before the Christmas event, I was getting a SC from a regular container drop once per week, and I was rolling a SC approximately once per 1o days.

Since the Christmas event which is at least 2 weeks now, I only saw 1 SC the entire two weeks. [Which was signals.]

Actually I can pretty much tell you the reason why your SC rate has recently cratered. They changed out the battle pass reward track with this holiday version. Normally you get zipped along to your next SC because when you are getting those sets of crates in the standard pass because they count for the hidden SC crate replacement ticker.

Functionally it rolls a hidden number between one and a hundred. When the number is exceeded one of your crates gets replaced... this includes standard crates acquired from completed missions or the battle pass. And then it keeps counting until 100 is hit, whereupon it resets with a fresh hidden number roll. So on those occasions where you get a super container two days in a row from random drops it is because the RNG lined up with the second crate being very early in the new sequence.

Edited by Kynami
Saw a typo right after I hit post. *sighs*
  • Thanks 1

Ohhh, okay well that makes sense. Looks like 13.1 is going to be similar to the holiday version. I'll keep track and see how that goes. 

What I usually do is select more coal for the regular containers. Once a SC hits, I select more coal for about 4 more days and then after that I select the try your luck and it usually hits within a day or two. My more coal just ticked yester-day so around Wednesday or so I'll be trying my luck and maybe I'll mention it in this thread.

Thank you kindly.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

My 2nd "More Coal" of the day turned into...

shot-23_12.24_22_05.53-0373.thumb.jpg.7101929ed16a93d5dc6c6967608583ae.jpg

Leo "Apollo11"

Ask and ye shall receive!

• Like 1

First daily container turned into SC and gave me - first time in this game - RP! 🙂 

Next SC from codes (someone put here codes) gave me comander blue bonuses 🙂 Not bad 🙂 

• Like 1

First two container drops this morning were supercontainers. Nothing special but nice all the same. In the other one I got a bunch of free XP.

tU5Fox.jpg

• Like 1