Super Container Random & Temporary Event Drops

Admiral_Karasu

Got a Massachusetts B in the 9 token black friday crate wish I'd purched a load of them instead of 1 of the 50 token crates. I've done quine well this year on crates a Saipan, schill and massa this year all for free and Ive already got massa so 2500 dubs for me!

• Like 3

On 10/25/2023 at 4:03 PM, Foxhound421a said:

Got a Massachusetts B in the 9 token black friday crate wish I'd purched a load of them instead of 1 of the 50 token crates. I've done quine well this year on crates a Saipan, schill and massa this year all for free and Ive already got massa so 2500 dubs for me!

no, you did the right thing getting the Premium Black Friday crate.

The Premium BF container has a 12% chance of giving you a ship (50 token cost)

The Regular BF container has a 0.4% chance of giving you a ship (9 token cost)

you get more Regular containers for your tokens, but a *much* better chance at getting a ship from a Premium container 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 9/7/2023 at 7:13 AM, Admiral_Karasu said:

Hi, mates! Please post your random super container drops in this thread. This is a 'merged' thread in the sense it will keep running as long as we get random event and temporary mission drops.

Post in this thread:

1. SC's that drop when you collect any one of the maximum of three daily containers that you can collect by farming XP.

2. Possible award SC's from temporary events or received as mission awards.

3. SC's received in exchange for tokens or free in-game resources.

4. Any other random or surprise drops.

Do not post in this thread:

1. Anniversary super containers; they will be posted in a separate thread each year as the event is ongoing.

2. Monthly login award super containers; these will be posted in a separate thread each month.

3. Super containers purchased with real money, doubloons, or credits (if applicable). Please refraining from posting the drops from any such SC's on this forum.

you can get a max of 2 supercontainers and the chance of dropping another from the 5 random containers from the clan tresaury  if the clan has enough oil and there given out 

• Thanks 1

And another SC (nothing super about it) and 50 more signals, again, seriously, give me back my coal container and keep your junk.

• Like 2

Screenshot(1139).thumb.png.bb27ee5fb9dcb79b97d27f9e2c1ad1c2.png

After dropping a GZ B the first time, I dediced to have faith in the BF premium crates, so for once I bought the premium Battle Pass and got two more. What's more, I had neither regular ship...

Edited by tocqueville8
  • Like 2

First container drop of the day (EU), More coal as a SC drop.

25 x +200% Commander XP

On 9/7/2023 at 9:13 PM, Admiral_Karasu said:

SC's that drop when you collect any one of the maximum of three daily containers that you can collect by farming XP.

The super container in my mind...

shot-23_11.17_21_59.14-0083.thumb.jpg.edef67f9d55f466935e65cb71698838f.jpg

shot-23_11.17_21_59.23-0748.thumb.jpg.fdaf567a5a27ebb23ff28d50ce9252b6.jpg

Happy weekend!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Screenshot2023-11-23100448.thumb.png.2e7b992bdeaab35b7a9c5c6713f080d5.png

Picardie in the 1st (and only for me) bundle, with doubloons from Ranked.

Edited by tocqueville8
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Crokodone said:

Grats!;Sims is better than coal imo.

Thanks, only had 1 battle in it so far and I LIKE it a lot, good ship.

The funny thing is they say SC's have been nerfed and for most rewards they really have but in all my years of playing I've NEVER had a ship from a SC, but in the past 3 months I've had 3!!! I remember the first back in October was the Graf Zeppelin and when the SC opened I thought "what the hell is that black and white box" - took me a few seconds to notice the ship.

I've had a few from veteran recruitment containers but never from SC's!

Weird huh?

• Like 2

Standard signal container from free battle-pass track reward replaced by SC. Contained a full seven days of premium time!

• Like 2

Bought 2 BF Premium containers with the arctic tokens and was lucky to get the ship. Black is quite a decent destroyer, radar, great smoke, good DPM... and I already bought the normal version in the summer with coupon. Well, my typical luck with ships from containers - only ship I ever got from SC was a f*****g CV (Bearn) and the other ship from container was Ragnarok (which I don't play, since I don't like fantasy and that Warhammer or whatever).

shot-23.11.24_13.44.19-0190.jpg

• Like 5

Screenshot(1290).thumb.png.c784bd241cd34fd1051c8abfcef0407f.png

4th and final Black Friday premium crate, with the arctic tokens...and a third ship! WTH is going on?!? 😲

It's the 6th free premium CV in the last 12 months: I'm pleased but...confused.

Edited by tocqueville8
  • Like 4

2 monthly SC gave me 25000 commander exp and 7500 coal. After that first daily conteiner turned into SC again and gave me 7500 coal again 🙂 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, tocqueville8 said:

Screenshot(1290).thumb.png.c784bd241cd34fd1051c8abfcef0407f.png

4th and final Black Friday premium crate, with the arctic tokens...and a third ship! WTH is going on?!? 😲

It's the 6th free premium CV in the last 12 months: I'm pleased but...confused.

Wg possible try to show you that you shuld try to play CV 😄 

Btw. I had 1 similar year ago but with snowflake... I think 6 or 7 ships I got that year, t6-t7, among all them was cruiser which since than I love to play: Boise 🙂 

Edited by WildWind84
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WildWind84 said:

Wg possible try to show you that you shuld try to play CV 😄 

I kind of am already: I just got Malta (no options left for coal at Tier 10) and FDR (after 7 fake steel ships, at last a real one), but I thought this level of bribery was only reserved for Community Contributors... 🤑

Not only that: last Christmas I too got a positively absurd seven ships (including Immelmann) out of only free Santa containers. Two of them from the early Small ones: must've been a bug, I guess. It's wild.

Edited by tocqueville8
  • Haha 1