Super Container Random & Temporary Event Drops

Admiral_Karasu

I must be doing something wrong, at least I'm almost back to 300 days of Prem time.  100 SC's

100 sc.JPG

• Like 2

Hi all,

"Out of the Blue" (i.e. it just appeared today in Port) - so called "Supercontainer":

shot-24_09.20_08_11.52-0202.thumb.jpg.79dfaebd73668978bb9d72a7652f637b.jpg

Leo "Apollo11"

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.644a347ace8253ea013f38ba193c9798.png

Okay then, 19475 RB points

please recommend me non-CV/Submarine Unique Upgrades

Edited by aleksi111
  • Like 2

I got this from one of the anniversary Twitch mission super containers.

image.png.8fb492698b2d35d52cd8a238cbef10ba.png
  • Like 6

Hi all,

My 2x so-called "Supercontainers" from the mission...

shot-24_09.21_20_45.52-0866.thumb.jpg.46a18fe0696272b96741561bb68e7061.jpg

shot-24_09.21_20_46.03-0621.thumb.jpg.ab236d9f9e99ed0eedb68d965aff9882.jpg

Leo "Apollo11"

• Like 1

Hi all,

My 1st More Coal" of the day brought this so-called "Supercontainer"...

shot-24_09.23_15_06.56-0380.thumb.jpg.cae9d2a768d0fc24c7b6254c1e66f4a5.jpg

Leo "Apollo11"

• Like 2

my haul from the anniversary, pretty meh, not much to get excited about for me(seriously, not being funny here):

Anniversaryresult.thumb.jpg.ce3730e6c1c9ec07c4825cffc2816869.jpgAnniversaryresult2.jpg.e7d2bea8f81c573617362ea2cfd0485d.jpg

• Like 4

Final anniversary haul from my 117 SCs  (110 from tokens plus the two from the twitch mission and a couple from my clan or converted daily crates):

• Two ships: Huanghe and De Grasse
  • 9 sets of free xp (225k total)
  • 7 sets of elite commander xp (525k total)
  • 18 sets of coal (135k, 148.5k with clan bonus)
  • 8 sets of 1k doubloons (8k total)
  • 6 sets of premium time (42 days total)
  • 28 sets of flags: 7 November Echo Setteseven, 4 India X-ray, 3 Sierra Mike, 3 Victor Lima, 2 India Delta, 2 India Yankee, 2 X-ray Papa Unaone, 2 Sierra Bravo, 1 Juliet Whiskey Unaone, 1 November Foxtrot, 1 Juliet Charlie
  • 33 sets of green boosters: 12 xp, 12 commander xp, 5 credits, 4 free xp
  • 6 sets of blue boosters: 3 free xp, 2 commander xp, 1 credits
  • Like 4

Finally opened the anniversary SCs.

shot-24_09.29_23_09.54-0040.thumb.jpg.c00ecbf7f5407366647c9c49b826d40a.jpgshot-24_09.29_23_11.16-0119.thumb.jpg.17175df644a6948325c83e1fa6d3508e.jpg

Plus from 3 other SCs this month: 7500 coal, 50 India X-Ray signals and 25 green Free XP boosters.

No premium ship, but out of 113 SCs, only 15 had something I didn't want (some unused signals and ship XP boosters).

With the leftover tokens, I ended up buying Rochester and 20 green boosters.

That's still 3 new premium ships in one update for free (W. Virginia from that premium ship container, Oquendo from the dockyard and Rochester from the anniversary), 3k doubloons, nearly two months of premium time cumulated, and more than 50% of the coal for a tier X ship.

I'll take it, thank you!

Edited by Viridem
  • Like 4

Hi all,

My 1st "More Coal" of the day brought this so-called "Supercontainer"...

shot-24_10.02_14_32.39-0635.thumb.jpg.9e29f9093f30402dab2e5221676d6258.jpg

Leo "Apollo11"

• Like 2

On EU, 2nd crate of the day More Coal turned into a SC.

25 000 Free XP

• Like 2

So close....  Will update when the next SC drops.

SoCloseSuperContainer.thumb.jpg.f68712537aa5dd36620905872b401575.jpg

• Like 5

I chose Try Your Luck type of Daily loot boxes, today i got a supercontainer and it contianed a T6 premium German DD and a 10-skillpoint captain, the ship has a very bad concealment (6.6km the best) and everything else is bad as well, compared to tech tree German DD ships.

I sold immediately the ship for 3.7m credits, i can delkete the 10-skills captain later.

I obviously won't ever use DDs that have so bad concealment.

The ship's data:

https://imgur.com/ydMX5Qrhttps://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Karl_von_Schönberg

Pictures of the loot box:

https://imgur.com/ydMX5Qr

https://imgur.com/OOqEn8I

My suggestion: sell all premium ship's that are not competitive, or, say suitable to you. I would never compelte any Rankeds league with so bad concealment ship like that one. Don't be fascinated by the term Premium. Ideally just keep only 1 credit making premium in total, no need to keep all others because they have the title Premium. That T6 premium is obviously very bad if you agree with that word, i use the word Non-competitive.

Obviously i am glad to get 3+ million credits, it supports many T11 battles.

Edited by ency
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ency said:

I chose Try Your Luck type of Daily loot boxes, today i got a supercontainer and it contianed a T6 premium German DD and a 10-skillpoint captain, the ship has a very bad concealment (6.6km the best) and everything else is bad as well, compared to tech tree German DD ships.

I sold immediately the ship for 3.7m credits, i can delkete the 10-skills captain later.

The ship's data:

https://imgur.com/ydMX5Qrhttps://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Karl_von_Schönberg

Pictures of the loot box:

https://imgur.com/ydMX5Qr

https://imgur.com/OOqEn8I

My suggestion: sell all premium ship's that are not competitive, or, say suitable to you. I would never compelte any Rankeds league with so bad concealment ship like that one. Don't be fascinated by the term Premium. Ideally just keep only 1 credit making premium in total, no need to keep all others because they have the title Premium. That T6 premium is obviously very bad if you agree with that word, i use the word Non-competitive.

Obviously i am glad to get 3+ million credits, it supports many T11 battles.

While i agree that the ship is pretty bad, you should never sell a premium ship, no matter how bad it is, if you do, there is a good chance it will be in another container you open and that will be a very unpleasant surprise. Keep it as a port queen to collect snowflakes and tokens.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, UnrepentantSinner said:

While i agree that the ship is pretty bad, you should never sell a premium ship, no matter how bad it is, if you do, there is a good chance it will be in another container you open and that will be a very unpleasant surprise. Keep it as a port queen to collect snowflakes and tokens.

If you agree intellectually that the ship is bad, then why your belief system suggests something against your reasoning?

I obviously sold it and i don't support any Wows commnutiy opinions, believes, believes, incl the worship of premium ships and Teams Stats. Why should i ever do anything they believe in?

Where is the common sense to keep so bad ship?

Obviously i sold it, and would never play it.

I have got few such container ships and sold them all, i suggest selling for very good reasons- keep your mind clear, don't have brainwashed obsession to the word Premium.

I don't collect anything, i play only competitive ships, mainly honest Shima line ships, why should anyone play worst ships that are titled as Premiums?

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, ency said:

Guess you'll never sail the Marceau, eh? Concealment is 7km. And it doesn't have smoke. Must be a trash ship, right? Lol.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Colonel Potter said:

Guess you'll never sail the Marceau, eh? Concealment is 7km. And it doesn't have smoke. Must be a trash ship, right? Lol.

The short answer is Yes. But it is an offtopic. Getting a sellable ship from a supercontainer is still good and on that we both agree.

12 hours ago, ency said:

Where is the common sense to keep so bad ship?

With more ships, more festive rewards.  Premium ships don't cost to have them.  You can park extra commanders on the ship for future use.  Maybe you want a challenge to play a bad ship well once in a while.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ency said:

The short answer is Yes. But it is an offtopic. Getting a sellable ship from a supercontainer is still good and on that we both agree.

Actually, we don't agree. It's silly to sell a ship you get from a supercontainer, no matter how trashy you may believe it is. Means you won't get it again, and it's useful for anniversary and holiday rewards. Especially with the system in place now because you never have to play it to get those rewards. But anyway, selling them is silly, and that is my opinion.  Doesn't mean it is right or wrong, just my opinion. If you just wanna sell them, more power to you.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Colonel Potter said:

, and that is my opinion.  Doesn't mean it is right or wrong, just my opinion. If you just wanna sell them, more power to you.

Yes it is all fine. I believe thise who likes collecting things, stamps, ships, should obviously keep all ships, i obviously don't collect anymore after teenage age. Also i believe beginners like to get and keep premium ships, because they don't have any and need credit makers, i have such credit making ship already and avoid Randoms game mode.

I completed Sprint 2 Gold Rank 1 with tech tree ships and didn't use any signals, my rule was that premiums and signals are not allowed.

I choose alwayes the Try Luck container and sell all signals i get, i would keep a competitive ship and use it in easy Gold Sprints 3-6 but never in difficult Sprints 1-2 where the goal is to see your clear skills with honest typical ships.

That premium DD i got is very bad, i wouldn't been able to complete with it the Bronze in Sprint 1 Day 1 evening.

Because i see many Wows community weird mentality, and one of it is obsession to premiums, then i think i made a good influence here by showing i sold it. I already made T11 Rankeds with the credits i got, all good.

• Like 2

Behold!

The true Super-Container!

image.thumb.jpeg.48e1abe23fd506ad9903d3bd768bdabc.jpeg

Followed by 2nd Daily:

image.thumb.jpeg.147afc7c349fd1684fa7468f1644a6ca.jpeg

• Like 2

On EU, first daily crate pick up was for 'more coal' and... well, can't complain.

7,500 Coal

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Definetely 'Moar' Coal there

...Is there any other game out there where players are exited to get lumps of Coal?

• Like 1

Just now, aleksi111 said:

Definetely 'Moar' Coal there

...Is there any other game out there where players are exited to get lumps of Coal?

Seems unlikely.