Super Container Random & Temporary Event Drops

Admiral_Karasu

For Festive Rewards SCs (on EU server), I got 25 +200% Cmdr Exp bonuses X2 which is OK for me as I have a dedicated Cpt on all of my active ships.

• Like 2

On EU, this morning, a SC with 50 India Delta flags (meh)shot-24_09.08_07_24.00-0892.thumb.jpg.cc85da567e4d90d2f522f744897a6d0d.jpg

• Like 2

Picked up Constellation today from a SuperContainer out of the anniversary event.

Seems like a weird, bad ship. Might be up my alley...though I'm not sure I like poorly armored battleships...

Time will tell.

• Like 3

Hi all,

My 110 "Supercontainers":

• 0 (ZERO) ships
  • 10x 1.000 Doubloons
  • 2x 1.500 Steel
  • 2x 1.500 Research Points
  • 14x 7.500 Coal
  • 6x 7 Days Premium Account
  • 1x 15 Free XP +2,400%
  • 10x 25 Free XP +600%
  • 2x 15 Ship XP +800%
  • 9x 25 Ship XP +200%
  • 6x 25 Commander XP +200%
  • 2x 15 Credits +160%
  • 5x 25 Credits +40%
  • 6x 25.000 Free XP
  • 6x 75.000 Free XP
  • 2x 50 India Delta
  • 7x 50 India X-Ray
  • 2x 50 India Yankee
  • 1x 50 Juliet Charlie
  • 2x 50 November Echo Setteseven
  • 2x 50 November Foxtrot
  • 3x 50 Sierra Bravo
  • 3x 50 Sierra Mike
  • 3x 50 Victor Lima
  • 4x 50 X-Ray Papa Unaone

Leo "Apollo11"

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

• 0 (ZERO) ships
  • 10x 1.000 Doubloons
  • 2x 1.500 Steel
  • 14x 7.500 Coal
  • 1x 15 Free XP +2,400%
  • 10x 25 Free XP +600%
  • 2x 15 Ship XP +800%
  • 9x 25 Ship XP +200%
  • 6x 25 Commander XP +200%
  • 2x 15 Credits +160%
  • 5x 25 Credits +40%
  • 6x 25.000 Free XP
  • 6x 75.000 Free XP
  • 2x 50 India Delta
  • 7x 50 India X-Ray
  • 2x 50 India Yankee
  • 1x 50 Juliet Charlie
  • 2x 50 November Echo Setteseven
  • 2x 50 November Foxtrot
  • 3x 50 Sierra Bravo
  • 3x 50 Sierra Mike
  • 3x 50 Victor Lima
  • 4x 50 X-Ray Papa Unaone

Leo "Apollo11"

10000 doubloons is a ship, isn't it?

Hi all,

28 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

10000 doubloons is a ship, isn't it?

It is... and I do have the 25% OFF coupon (ending in December) for Doubloons... I now must find a suitable pick...

Leo "Apollo11"

Picked up Leone today from anniversary event Super Containers.

Not sure why people think it's a bad boat, just looking at the specs. Maybe they overvalue concealment? I do want a captain with more skills than 10 points...

Will have to try it out soon.

• Like 1

Apart from the ships and other stuff below, a lot of the usual bonuses and signal flags coal etc enough premium game time till last me till next september next year,now up to about 356 days.

shot-24.09.11_01.56.31-0688.jpg

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Not sure why people think it's a bad boat, just looking at the specs. Maybe they overvalue concealment? I do want a captain with more skills than 10 points...

you're joking right?

First container of the day turned into a "SC".  Is this happening more frequently, or is it just me??

image.thumb.png.b242658e7b9ee8a4d6c7417faae0acbd.png

8 minutes ago, MBT808 said:

you're joking right?

Not really.

I haven't played or studied Leone at all. Perfectly happy to be told I'm wrong and be educated on her.

😉

21 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Not really.

I haven't played or studied Leone at all. Perfectly happy to be told I'm wrong and be educated on her.

😉

Well, I'm gonna preface this by saying: while I own Leone, I BARELY ever use her, so I don't REALLY know her strengths and weaknesses inside and out like I do with California and most battleships. However....based on a cursory glance at her stats, I quickly came to the conclusion that Leone basically gave up ALL her stats just to have those eight guns in Tier VI. ALL of her stats are pretty bad for a DD....🤔

Edited by Sailor_Moon
  • Thanks 1

On 9/9/2024 at 11:56 PM, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Picked up Constellation today from a SuperContainer out of the anniversary event.

Seems like a weird, bad ship. Might be up my alley...though I'm not sure I like poorly armored battleships...

Time will tell.

Now Constellation, she's straight up a battlecruiser, and you need to treat her as such. But she does have battlecruiser dispersion combined with 1.9 sigma, solid Krupp/AP pen, quite decent 12.2km concealment possible, radar too....she DOES have some perks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Had a coal container convert to a SC on Wednesday, and it dropped 50 sierra bravo signals. Yay.

For the first day of the new CB season, my clan did a SC for all bundle and a TYL for all bundle (and one of those also converted to a SC). Both of them dropped 7500 coal. Yay!

For the 2024 birthday event I got this as shown below. I have 33 SC to go until a ship.

shot-24.09.12_17.50.34-0826.jpg

shot-24.09.12_17.50.45-0442.jpg

shot-24.09.12_17.52.11-0729.jpg

• Like 1

On 9/11/2024 at 4:23 PM, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Not really.

😉

Well, like my good friend @Sailor_Moon said, even a glance at her stats you should see problems.

but to put some context:

-8 guns, but it’s coupled to a slow 8.5s reload, there are cruisers with more guns that fire faster than you.

-mediocre HE, 1700 damage and 6% fire chance isn’t the worst but it’s not great for what it is.

-useless AP.

-poor ballistics. While the stats don’t show this, if you check them in shiptool or play a game, they’re comparable to American ballistics. Which is very bad for a supposed gun boat.

-slow turret traverse at 22.5s coupled with bad firing arcs(full broadside to get all guns firing).

-low damage and slow torpedoes combined with only four tubes. Long range but the low number means you can’t saturate an area at all, so they’re effectively worthless.

-very slow 34 knots. Speed boost only gets you up to 36.7 knots, basically only matching other DDs at best. Speed flags will help but all it really does is bring you up to parity, better to save them for something else. It doesn’t matter at the end of the day, you won’t be escaping anything determined to sink you with leones snails pace.

-meh detectability at 6.2kms.

-you get American smoke, but the awful reload and terrible ballistics make it a lot less valuable than it seems. You’re better off giving it to another DD or cruiser, they’ll do a lot more with it than you will.

As you can see, you pay a Massive price to get those eight guns. Leone is, without question, one of the worst DDs if not one of the worst premiums ever introduced in WoWs history(no, this is not a hyperbole or an exaggeration, if you were around the old wows forums, it’s release was universally panned by the entire community).

Leone is so bad, that WG gave her away for free cause even they knew how awful she was.

Edited by MBT808
  • Thanks 1

Had enough tokens after completing the collection on my alt account to buy just 48 of the mediocre containers. Got this:

bacon 9th anniversary.jpg

• Like 1

Had more than enough to finish the collection, buy all the blues, all the greens and all the SC's I could. And was left with a LOT of tokens, so I bought 3000 steel (over 114,000 in hand now). Had to spend the rest on signal flags.

Anyhoo, my mediocre containers gave me this:

20240916150422_1.jpg

20240916150442_1.jpg

• Like 2

On 9/10/2024 at 3:41 PM, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

• 0 (ZERO) ships
  • 10x 1.000 Doubloons
  • 2x 1.500 Steel
  • 14x 7.500 Coal

Leo "Apollo11"

Ships aside, that is excellent. And it's still good progress on the pity counter.

The highlight from the super containers I opened last weekend:

USS BLACK

Finally. Probably the most expensive Coal ship, along with the Neustrashimy. I have planned to get this before the Coupon expires. This saved me a lot of Coal—I can use it to get the Neustrashimy!

AP1GczNAs6ZrsnRho09wlEsvbF6_LWj8sHiKnM5r

Along with the Black, I got 3,000 Doubloons from 2 SCs. Then 3 SCs gave Steel. Countless signals, Coal, ECXP, FXP, and even more Coal. 

• Like 4

Sun Yat Sen T9 Pan Asian BB-got from the event,but she was free and may even use her.Powerful guns but undergunned.Heard she is weak for her tier,but as i said she was free.If nothing else she is another port queen.shot-24_09.18_05_25.39-0978.thumb.jpg.4d7ea73ad6716b65831693f49f2ff5c9.jpg

• Like 4

Hi all,

23 hours ago, tocqueville8 said:

Ships aside, that is excellent. And it's still good progress on the pity counter.

Yep... now I must decide which ship to get (and I have 25% OFF coupon for doubloons as well until December)...

Leo "Apollo11"

On EU so far  from 20 SC I've got 2k dubs, 7 day PT, ISE and ABRUZZI  Flags and other items not counting. 

• Like 1