Anyone interested in a laid back clan only for active players?

TheKrakenUnleashed

I used to play WoW Blitz religiously since it first came out but then I switched to PC about 2 years ago. I’ve been trying to rebuild a clan like I had before but so far nobody has joined and it’s been almost a year. The clan’s name is Old Sea Legends [-OSL-]. It is meant to be a laid back clan of only active players. Participation in naval battles and clan battles is welcome but not required. Anyone whose account is inactive for more than 90 days without reaching out to me as to why will be let go from the clan. It would just be cool to meet other active players, get clan benefits, and maybe get some divisions going without all of the demands of a competitive clan. 

Click on link to Old Sea Legends -OSL- for more information or to join.

Edited by HogHammer
Added links

You may want to check out one of the lone wolf clans.  There are several.  I'm in Wolf8, but its full (50).

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Slammer58 said:

You may want to check out one of the lone wolf clans.  There are several.  I'm in Wolf8, but its full (50).

Thanks for the feedback. I have been in some clans in the past but got tired of their leaders becoming inactive after a year or two and then the clan filling up with inactive members. So I finally decided I would start my own so I can filter out players as they stop playing. Since I’ve played the game daily for about 6 years I feel like I am a safe bet not to become inactive. 

• Like 2

Hey glad to see you made it here to Devstrike. I was the one who referred you here over on Reddit.

Good luck with your clan. 

I usually have more people wanting to join than I have room for. I will try and send some people your way.

Regards,

AT

salute.jpg.070269b8e9e537aca9bce7213eacb524.jpg