Credit where credit is due

ArIskandir

Some weeks ago I entered a discussion with fellow Forum members (iirc it was @Unlooky) over the matter of Napoli's secondary build. I argued Napoli was 'viable' without the secondary build, but the argument for the secondary build was solid and I was left curious to test it... oh boy was I wrong. 

I tested Napoli's secondary build over the weekend and it's indeed a huge game changer. Out of 3 matches I played, one was carried directly by secondary power (1 vs 1 final showdown against a Bourg)... it wouldn't had been possible without the secondary build. 

So credit where credit is due, full secondary build on Napoli is the way to go. 

Edit: just to contrast data, my average damage for the 3 matches was 30-40% higher than my average damage for Napoli. 

Edited by ArIskandir
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

It is indeed still "viable". 

You can build Schleiffen for main guns and it will still sail around and do damage. 

But that's not where the magic is. Brawling close in where secondaries go BBBBRRRRTTTTTT, thats the good stuff. 

• Like 1