WOWSNLYMT

Montrala

Thanks OP, but what does this code give?  Msg says I'm participating in Return of Naval Legends activity and due rewards have been credited to your acct, but I don't see any rewards added to my acct.  🤔

47 minutes ago, Slammer58 said:

Thanks OP, but what does this code give?

For active players, it gives a combat mission for a coal container and 60% discount in port on the Makoto Kobayahsi camo for Yamato.

I had an existing Yamato camo/bonus (the free HSF one) when the economic rework dropped, so the regularly 7k doubloon camo is available for 2800 doubloons. I’m not sure if those who have the -4800 doubloon “first camo purchase” discount active will notice a difference, as they would normally have the camo available for 2200 doubloons and I wouldn’t expect the two discounts to stack.

Returning players (>30 days since last battle) get the discount as well as tier IV Ishizuchi.

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for that.

I watched the video, but skipped through the advertising, so probably missed where the code was.

33 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

For active players, it gives a combat mission for a coal container and 60% discount in port on the Makoto Kobayahsi camo for Yamato.

I had an existing Yamato camo/bonus (the free HSF one) when the economic rework dropped, so the regularly 7k doubloon camo is available for 2800 doubloons. I’m not sure if those who have the -4800 doubloon “first camo purchase” discount active will notice a difference, as they would normally have the camo available for 2200 doubloons and I wouldn’t expect the two discounts to stack.

Returning players (>30 days since last battle) get the discount as well as tier IV Ishizuchi.

Thx,  I am an active player though mostly PVE.  I do not have Yamato, so maybe that is why I'm not seeing anything.

5 minutes ago, Slammer58 said:

Thx,  I am an active player though mostly PVE.  I do not have Yamato, so maybe that is why I'm not seeing anything.

Neither the article nor my port screen indicates if there is an expiration date on the discount or if it will be permanent, so it may or may not still be there if/when you obtain the ship.

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Montrala said:

WOWSNLYMT

Code from Yamato video

Code activated.  Thanks.  🙂