Teaching BBabbies to play da......BBabbies :)

Andrewbassg

teaching-babbies2.png

Turnaround from 1 red cap and two reds. The last ship, New Mex burned down...

teaching-babbies.png

He was good sport and thanked me.

PS. as a surprise I got 1200 BXP which I ddn't think was possible in current edition.

Edited by Andrewbassg
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

The very next battle.....

teaching-babbies3.png

Well I needed to do the challenges 🙂 

teaching-babbies4.png

Didn't intended to snipe, I was merely turned around to bring my guns to bear.....that's how one should play his ship, maximising its stregnths and minimising its weaknesses.

Then he asked for help which i tried to provide but.....

teaching-babbies5.png

teaching-babbies6.png

4b2615d8153a7911a12eed34d2926baa.jpg

teaching-babbies7.png

And he wasn't wrong coz....

teaching-babbies8.png

teaching-babbies10.png

I like to be fair, so actually his rage  wasn't entirely meritless coz....

teaching-babbies9.png

....that's where I ended up, even if didn't intended. Last Fuso sank 4 km from me

I did write back to him, pointing out that Wows is soo much more than just pressing W 🙂 

Edited by Andrewbassg

Yeah depends on ship you were in, I recon the guy in Sinop I smashed with my Nelson few days ago would not agree with his “no chance with HE” theory ^^

Edited by Yedwy
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Yeah depends on ship you were in, I recon the guy in Sinop I smashed with my Nelson few days ago would not agree with his “no chance with HE” theory ^^

Well, New Mex is NOT Nelsol and he should have used AP, coz "Izmail". Btw 1v1 SinOP should have won, generally speaking. It is faster and more maneuvreable.  Nelsol has zombie heal but more limited and less armoured. 

1 hour ago, Andrewbassg said:

Well, New Mex is NOT Nelsol and he should have used AP, coz "Izmail". Btw 1v1 SinOP should have won, generally speaking. It is faster and more maneuvreable.  Nelsol has zombie heal but more limited and less armoured. 

True, still if fully angleled its better to do at least SOME damage then just look at the bounces doing nothing, ofc chasing after a 30kt battlecruiser and trying to HE spam it in NM is prob not a great idea

Edited by Yedwy
  • Like 1