Stealth Ars Nova Container

BigHeadShrimp

The Ars Nova containers that I got from the ARP combat missions are in stealth mode. It does not display itself in the containers dock. If you open it, you get nothing. Do you guys have the same problem?

No trouble with mine. Anything special about your port settings or mods?

No trouble here.  Received the rewards without any problems.

From what I’ve seen reported, it’s a mod issue. The rewards are still received, you just don’t get the crate visuals. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Same problem here. No container and no rewards (at least none displayed). Using some of Aslains mods but none I am aware of that change the containers.

Edit: And I can confirm that things work if I uninstall the whole modpack. But I can't recommend that because that apparently also removes the whole selection of what you had installed out of the modpack.

Edited by Neeruun
  • Like 2

Thanks for all the feedback. I removed the mods and the Ars Nova containers showed up. After I opened all the containers, I reinstalled the mods (I kept snapshots of the Aslain mod setup).

• Like 2