So Arpeggio is back....

Volron

5 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

T10 what the I-56 can do

Yeah, minus the deck gun, they call her Gato.  The thing we all know is, at least Gato is gated behind Steel.

I'm curious to what they'd do for I-401.  My firsts guess would be they'd make here aerial spotting worse by a tad at least, and her torpedoes would probably have worse dispersion.

1 hour ago, Volron said:

Yeah, minus the deck gun, they call her Gato.  The thing we all know is, at least Gato is gated behind Steel.

I'm curious to what they'd do for I-401.  My firsts guess would be they'd make here aerial spotting worse by a tad at least, and her torpedoes would probably have worse dispersion.

Well, she'd also be equipped with planes.

So I am still missing something here....

image.thumb.png.ecd0b86f017b13a7a83e51b1dbfc9b3c.png

image.thumb.png.2c9050d7d731d872cf6ec00dec1f2ef6.png

And here are the Lv 12 Commanders I have in reserve:

image.thumb.png.d5a99555630b13e422d02820b3545e57.png

image.thumb.png.a399ce2889ce05f8843253c64e4750bf.png

I'm noticing a distinct lack of a particular Commander here.  And no, I haven't even assigned anyone to anything yet....

• Confused 1

Well, after digging through ALL my commanders, I did find her.  She was in the last place I didn't look too....  What had happened is she replaced Yamato on ARP Yamato.  That threw me way off.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Volron said:

Well, after digging through ALL my commanders, I did find her.  She was in the last place I didn't look too....  What had happened is she replaced Yamato on ARP Yamato.  That threw me way off.

Yeah.  I've had that happen on a few occasions (with different commanders, but the programming principle seems the same).
A newly arrived Commander sneaks aboard a ship while the previously assigned commander is ashore for whatever reason.  😉 
In my case, Leroy Jenkins (the 2nd.) tried to take command of my West Virginia '44.
Looks like you've sorted-out your situation.  🙂 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

In my case, Leroy Jenkins (the 2nd.) tried to take command of my West Virginia '44.

Do you have a Kidd? Ordinarily I would have thought he'd go there, since the actual guy served on the ship and the in-game commander was first offered with it. 

If not, maybe WV44 was the next default option.

12 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Do you have a Kidd?

Yes.  Captained by Leroy Jenkins (the 1st.)

12 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Ordinarily I would have thought he'd go there, since the actual guy served on the ship and the in-game commander was first offered with it. 

If not, maybe WV44 was the next default option.

I don't pretend to understand why the game programming did what it did.  
But, I speculate that "fixing" the situation (to be more aligned with player expectations) is a low priority for WG/WOWs.

Edited to add:  I've written about this phenomena happening, in the past, via posts in the "If cour commanders could talk .." or "If our captains could talk, again..." topics, if my memory serves me.

Edited by Wolfswetpaws

I got extremely lucky, bought 5 of the Blue Steel premie containers and pulled Arp Yamato.

ARP Yamato.jpg

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, SkullCowboy said:

I got extremely lucky, bought 5 of the Blue Steel premie containers and pulled Arp Yamato.

ARP Yamato.jpg

Nice. That's also how I got mine (though it was last time the collab came around).

I don't have the legendary module, but meh, I played normal Yamato with MBM3 for years so I'm used to that. Now the normal one uses the legendary module and this one uses MBM3.

Edited by MnemonScarlet
  • Like 2