So I just said What the hell and got some..

Col_NASTY

On 7/17/2024 at 6:44 PM, Kynami said:

I literally got nothing but the usual green booster array from all 30 crates on my end. Congrats on getting a nice shiny ship out of them on your end.

Same here, I also expect nothing from those crates.

34 minutes ago, Col_NASTY said:

It's STILL the wealthiest , most popular State in the Nation whose Economy is one of the largest on the PLANET.

I love me California and the warm weather beautiful beaches and people.

But technically or depending on how you define wealthiest NJ is the wealthiest state in the country going by average house hold income and California is 5th.

Most popular is up for grabs to although I put it right up there with any state in the country.

It has the largest Economy of any state in the country though.

It's a beautiful state with really nice people a little quirky but how can you not love the place where surf culture, skate boarding and the Beach Boys became popular. 

Oh did I mention the women!!!!

Edited by clammboy
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, SkullCowboy said:

I love California. It's a fair portion of the folks that live there and the ones they select to run it that I have little regard for.

And that BB, well, nuff said.

California is one of the prettiest and most interesting states I've been to, and I've toured or lived in 48 of them. My great aunt and her family moved out there during the Great Depression. They were among the "Okies" that Steinbeck wrote about. They got jobs picking fruit. Dad and his twin brother would take the train out to California and pick fruit with them over the summers. Dad loved it because he got to eat all the fruit he wanted. I was station stationed in California in the Army and also spent a couple of summers exploring the geology and biology of the state. Too many people for my taste but you can hardly blame them for wanting to live out there.

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Oh did I mention the women!!!!

I think THIS Is the real reason why out of state Men hate us.  You almost NEVER see a Woman saying that.

Gotta have Swerve to meet Women here.

Must be HELL for those who don't 😜

18 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Most popular is up for grabs to although

As in Tourism and international Visitors.

Forbes put out a list a while back.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Col_NASTY said:

I think THIS Is the real reason why out of state Men hate us.  You almost NEVER see a Woman saying that.

Gotta have Swerve to meet Women here.

Must be HELL for those who don't 😜

I'm from NY black hair Italian dad Irish mom a little attitude. I must say I did very well with women back then and they were great. Beautiful and fun loving it's a great place.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, clammboy said:

I must say I did very well with women back then

28862v.jpg.aa4269bef635fedba468056726f70917.jpg   You too???

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

Good thing no one forces you to go there huh?

Take a deep breath and think about it.

So much anger that no one in Calif. even knows or cares about.

Just bothering YOU.

Funny though.

It's STILL the wealthiest , most popular State in the Nation whose Economy is one of the largest on the PLANET.

I guess it's a good thing they and the MILLIONS of people who travel from all around the world to just VISIT feel differently.

I'm sure you will be missed /s

You sure are offended someone doesn't like a particular place lmao 

It doesn't bother me. 

It doesn't take up real estate in my head. 

But cool whatever you need to tell yourself to feel better. Im here for ya bro. Even if you live there. 

6 minutes ago, mashed68 said:

It doesn't bother me. 

But cool whatever you need to tell yourself to feel better. Im here for ya bro. Even if you live there. 

Projection, the mental process by which people attribute to others what is in their own minds. For example, individuals who are in a self-critical state, consciously or unconsciously, may think that other people are critical of them. The concept was introduced to psychology by the Austrian psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud (1856–1939), who borrowed the word projection from neurology, where it referred to the inherent capacity of neurons to transmit stimuli from one level of the nervous system to another (e.g., the retina “projects” to the occipital cortex, where raw sensory input is rendered into visual images). In contemporary psychological science the term continues to have the meaning of seeing the self in the other. This presumably universal tendency of the human social animal has both positive and negative effects. Depending on what qualities are projected and whether or not they are denied in the self, projection can be the basis of both warm empathy and cold hatred.

icegif-708.gif.e97b251c8c58ab25d30e095a0fae68d2.gifjustin-timberlake-straight-face.gif.74e47fc38d6de15b0ddead1ab7c66b7d.gifjudgmental-woman-look-disappointed-stank-face-reaction-0zx3qqfbh8va34ix.gif.966caa50f3ff492db121123758bcd7a0.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, mashed68 said:

It doesn't bother me. 

He insinuated the same thing about my comment, even threw in hate and wasted energy. While he is correct that hate hurts the one feeling it more than the object of it, I never said I hated anything. Funny, he also mentioned folks in Ca never thinking of my current state when they are fleeing to Texas large numbers. He seems to spend more time finding and pasting GIFs in his responses than I do thinking of California.

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, SkullCowboy said:

Funny, he also mentioned folks in Ca never thinking of my current state when they are fleeing to Texas large numbers.

Deleted comment.

Why bother🤐

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

Deleted comment.

Why bother🤐

Finally, we've won! 

1 hour ago, mashed68 said:

Finally, we've won! 

Okay! So what was the topic of this thread again?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, I_cant_Swim_ said:

Okay! So what was the topic of this thread again?

SHHHHHHH Let them think they've won something.. 🤪

It's very important to those types.🤡

Shhhhhhhhhh

• Haha 1

On 7/17/2024 at 4:29 PM, Col_NASTY said:

Had about 570 of those credits for the Independence day thing WG did.

Have all the ships but the new DD and wasn't going to spend Dubs trying to get it.

Spent 300 of the free tokens on 30 crates and this is what I got.

So I'm now SURE RNG is going to screw me GOOD come Christmas and I'll get the rest of the Subs and CVs and nothing else.🤪

Untitled.thumb.png.48739ac15ea54cc5c1d25544c653221b.png

If you have the other ships the chance of pulling Johnston from the 25 crate bundle are quite good - 78% - with IIRC a ship guaranteed at 30.  A friend dropped her in 25+5. 
I, otoh, only have about half the 9 ships which makes it smarter just to buy her outright.  Nice pull.

Oh, and in keeping with the secondary topic of this thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2