So I just said What the hell and got some..

Col_NASTY

Had about 570 of those credits for the Independence day thing WG did.

Have all the ships but the new DD and wasn't going to spend Dubs trying to get it.

Spent 300 of the free tokens on 30 crates and this is what I got.

So I'm now SURE RNG is going to screw me GOOD come Christmas and I'll get the rest of the Subs and CVs and nothing else.🤪

Untitled.thumb.png.48739ac15ea54cc5c1d25544c653221b.png

• Like 16

59 minutes ago, Col_NASTY said:

Have all the ships but the new DD and wasn't going to spend Dubs trying to get it.

So I'm now SURE RNG is going to screw me GOOD come Christmas and I'll get the rest of the Subs and CVs and nothing else.🤪

congrats, welcome to the otherside of RNG.

I bought ten of the premium crates and that ship dropped first crate.

'i'm getting nothing for christmas........'

• Like 1

I just used 150 Independence tokens to get the special flag for the ship, the California.

• Like 2

I literally got nothing but the usual green booster array from all 30 crates on my end. Congrats on getting a nice shiny ship out of them on your end.

• Like 2

I also spent the tokens on crates, as I don't give a flying F about flags or the California [hate the state with a passion] 

I got 1 crate with commander XP. The other 29 were boosters. 29 f'ing crates of boosters. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Col_NASTY said:

So I'm now SURE RNG is going to screw me GOOD come Christmas and I'll get the rest of the Subs and CVs and nothing else.

I can almost guarantee that you'll get a boatload of Premium Time.😁

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mashed68 said:

California [hate the state with a passion] 

A whole State huh?

35huy3456uh.gif.835c9d7dd792fbb7a881d9bf5dd0553d.gif

confused-awkward.gif.971ac97a2a56af71fc3d8f6978c69921.gif

awkward-look.gif.462315acf6e0ae0758c214c3dcb61ad7.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, HamptonRoads said:

I can almost guarantee that you'll get a boatload of Premium Time.😁

OHHH MAN!!!!!

point-mad.gif.3ba3ec4b7571681c7561a908acd08ecb.gif

HAMPTON SAYS>>>

46u46u.gif.f2af71a38a6f3513f070b99acf3c3c52.gif

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

Damn it man!  Now that you bragged about it you won't see jack for like the next five years!  Baka!

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, mashed68 said:

California [hate the state with a passion] 

I love California. It's a fair portion of the folks that live there and the ones they select to run it that I have little regard for.

And that BB, well, nuff said.

Edited by SkullCowboy
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, mashed68 said:

29 f'ing crates of boosters. 

They're non-premium crates available for event tokens. What did you expect?

Yeah, @Col_NASTY, I reckon you've used up most of your RNG for this year. Congrats, though!

I was still missing one of the Doe brothers, so i got that bundle, the rest i invested in crates, with the expected outcome:

20240718152330_1.jpg

20240718152231_1.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkullCowboy said:

I love California. It's a fair portion of the folks that live there and the ones they select to run it that I have little regard for.

And that BB, well, nuff said.

I have always been fascinated by people who have such strong feelings about a place they do not live and people they have nothing to do with their own life.  Ask yourself, Do any of them even ever think of you or your State ever? Much less hate? Seems a waste of energy. I will ponder that as I gaze at the shoreline as I drift in the boat casting for some yellowtail later this week.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, UnrepentantSinner said:

I was still missing one of the Doe brothers, so i got that bundle, the rest i invested in crates, with the expected outcome:

20240718152330_1.jpg

20240718152231_1.jpg

I know why they're called the Doe Brothers but I would think that they would come up with some names by now. Darryl and his other brother Darryl? 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Col_NASTY said:

I know why they're called the Doe Brothers but I would think that they would come up with some names by now. Darryl and his other brother Darryl? 

And at least one of them had better learn to cook.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Col_NASTY said:

I have always been fascinated by people who have such strong feelings about a place they do not live and people they have nothing to do with their own life.  Ask yourself, Do any of them even ever think of you or your State ever? Much less hate? Seems a waste of energy. I will ponder that as I gaze at the shoreline as I drift in the boat casting for some yellowtail later this week.

It's not that the State of California is "bad"......in fact, it has some incredibly beautiful places; and, some other places, like the Mojave desert, that simply:  are "out there..."  Been there, done that a few times and won't ever go back.......ever.   Three deserts were enough.

For me, I only visited several times:  moving tanks from one post to the NTC (6 days of transporting 15 tanks and the CHP almost had a stroke....);  shooting at National Rifle matches hosted there (in the 1980's when they allowed the Military to do so!); and, visiting an ARCOM Hq's located near Disney and the 5th Army HQ's in San Francisco....  Again, what it was is not what it is today !   All of my Military friends, save one, have left the State a decade of more ago or died there.  

Now, nooooo one, literally, wants to come to my State; period.  I live on an Island here.....and, I don't fish.....and, if the world catches on fire, well, that is their problem;  cause,  that trouble won't be able to "get here".    And, that theory is backed up by a lot of disaster migration maps and catastrophic event population movement projections/models.....   

Enjoy the Fishing !   Have you read John Ringo's Black Tide Rising series?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

A whole State huh?

Absolutely. 

Trying driving commercial trucks threw it. Wait till they make up bogus mechanical claims and hold you overnight in parking lot until a overpriced mobil mechanic can come out and "repair" it.
Or try protecting yourself and carrying a firearm. 
Not to mention the bat sh*t crazy other laws there. 

But that's treading political talk, so I'll stop there. 

Edited by mashed68
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, mashed68 said:

Trying driving commercial trucks threw it.

Been there, done that.

During the 1990's, I worked as a Tractor-Trailer Driver for a company that operated in 48 states and portions of Canada.  (1992 - 1998)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

I grew up there. Lived there until 1996. Still have relatives there and travel there on occasion. I've come by my feelings for the place and it's inhabitants honestly.

Edited by SkullCowboy
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

I’ve always assumed the continuing use of “John Doe” for the first commander was an intentional inside joke - when WG’s relationship with Seagal ended (insert speculation as to the cause here) the commander was required to be stripped of his name and likeness (the only such case in the game’s history, IIRC). Thus, the moniker is fitting.

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Like 1

Nice crates. I sorta want Johnston, but didn't get her in the one token box I pulled.

6 hours ago, mashed68 said:

Absolutely. 

Trying driving commercial trucks threw it. Wait till they make up bogus mechanical claims and hold you overnight in parking lot until a overpriced mobil mechanic can come out and "repair" it.
Or try protecting yourself and carrying a firearm. 
Not to mention the bat sh*t crazy other laws there. 

But that's treading political talk, so I'll stop there. 

Good thing no one forces you to go there huh?

Take a deep breath and think about it.

So much anger that no one in Calif. even knows or cares about.

Just bothering YOU.

Funny though.

It's STILL the wealthiest , most popular State in the Nation whose Economy is one of the largest on the PLANET.

I guess it's a good thing they and the MILLIONS of people who travel from all around the world to just VISIT feel differently.

I'm sure you will be missed /s

• Haha 1