"Beautiful Game": your haul from ships containers

Zerstoerherr

Viribus Unitis, Duca d'Aosta and California.

Anyway they are earned for free and VU is one of the only two Pan-EU battleships.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zerstoerherr said:

Tier VIII - Graf Zeppelin. WG gotta be kidding me. I only owned Kidd and S-189 prior to opening of this container. So many great DDs and BBs, but no, WG said you get yourself a CV you hate and will never play.

There are worse CVs to get if you hate CVs, I suppose; at least, GZ can be built fully manly in which configuration she's funny against bots...

I almost never play CVs against real people, but it's occasionally useful to have at least one kicking around for missions that can be done in Coop.

1 minute ago, Verblonde said:

There are worse CVs to get if you hate CVs, I suppose; at least, GZ can be built fully manly in which configuration she's funny against bots...

I almost never play CVs against real people, but it's occasionally useful to have at least one kicking around for missions that can be done in Coop.

I meant it generally, probably didn't formulate it properly: I don't play CVs and I hate playing against them, so GZ is gonna be a port queen for me. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zerstoerherr said:

Tier VIII - Graf Zeppelin. WG gotta be kidding me. I only owned Kidd and S-189 prior to opening of this container. So many great DDs and BBs, but no, WG said you get yourself a CV you hate and will never play.

Reveal hidden contents

shot-24_07.15_13_05.14-0927.thumb.jpg.a5ec53707180589644348b6de4a29bbd.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I think this event was awesome (unfortunately so much that I really doubt WG will repeat it for FIFA WC or next EURO) and all these ships were for free, but there is still a bit of bitter aftertaste that I could get at least one ship I would really play.

GZ is the most fun CV to play in co-op.  Full secondaries and Gunther Lutgens... put on a ram flag and CAP that CAP 😄   You can fly planes if you want to...

I don't like CVs or subs as implemented... they could be great (for the game) but they're not.