"Beautiful Game": your haul from ships containers

Zerstoerherr

With the last token added for those who bet correctly yesterday, what are the ships you got from containers you obtained during this event?

34 minutes ago, Zerstoerherr said:

With the last token added for those who bet correctly yesterday, what are the ships you got from containers you obtained during this event?

Don't think those have been awarded yet.

20 minutes ago, Helstrem said:

Don't think those have been awarded yet.

I only checked it through website, but it was already on.

Popped a little early on EU this time. Looks like the French BB Flandre for me. Seems like an interesting vessel. LWM review is mediocre. 

All in all, much fun was had.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, thornzero said:

Popped a little early on EU this time. Looks like the French BB Flandre for me. Seems like an interesting vessel. LWM review is mediocre. 

All in all, much fun was had.

Hope you will enjoy it. What about the rest of the containers (V-VII)? Satisfied with the drops?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zerstoerherr said:

Hope you will enjoy it. What about the rest of the containers (V-VII)? Satisfied with the drops?

T5 - Mikoyan - ok

T6 - Liepzig - great for next dockyard

T7 - Hood which is cool.

cheers

• Like 7

Came to stage 10 on my second account and received my second "Marblehead"😅 ... this time the L - version out of a T V - premium container. I won't complain because it's for free. 

Skjermbilde 2024-07-15 114950.jpg

• Like 5

Complete haul was a little goofy, but hey! Free is free and if nothing else a couple of them are still shrinking the Santa crate list. Two battleships, one cruiser, and one destroyer. I avoided landing a CV on the T8 box. 😃

T5 - Yahagi, T6 - P.E. Friedrich, T7 - Blyskawica, T8 - Alabama

Edited by Kynami
  • Like 7

5 : Marble Lima (no good, I already had Marble)

6 : Leipzig (best possible pull in tier for me; Hello, Anniversary Dockyard)

7 : Munchen (I'm interested to take her out, didn't have a T7 prem cruiser previously)

• Like 5

My haul.  I'm a cruiser main and not one in the haul, but not complaining (much 🙂).  Thanks WG!

image.png.fdcb7711315bf49f783416aa06eb38c3.png

image.png.33be350049f33a0c9920f0dd219fa10c.png

image.png.cd805f7f21dd7e28a586c3957813f523.png

image.png.2fb20e7f51c93c1cca26d39b051bc8e0.png

image.png.890747fbe661dd864a3e0347d834f619.png

Edited by Slammer58
  • Like 6

I can only get silver from those boxes, so they are nothing but trash to me.

• Thanks 1

I totally ignored the event. I have zero interest in soccer for starters.

Also,  have all the ships that can drop from the crates so there was not point to bothering with it as WG has made compensation worthless.

The event had no association to this game, it was about the most boring sport in the world (imho), and my time invested wasn’t worth the return.

I actually passed 100% for one of the few times ever on a WOWS event.

• Like 1

My rewards from beautiful game. I am semi pleased because I have already Sims B.

Now I need just one tier 5 to get all possible ships expect Julius Caesar. This was been my tactics for community tokens take only tier 5, for 4 years.

Screenshot (4438).png

Screenshot (4442).jpg

Screenshot (4446).jpg

Screenshot (4449).jpg

• Like 4

Nada, as I had all the available ships already. Still, the credits will be useful for the next regrind...

• Like 1

Rio de Janeiro. Why not, I suppose.

• Like 1

I got the Leipzig at T-6. I don`t follow soccer so not too bad.

Already have all the T-5.

• Like 1

V: Murmansk

VI: London

VII: Yūdachi

Didn't expect anything good (although having a Warspite on my main account would have been greatly appreciated) but free is free.

• Like 2

Tier V is being held until WG adds more ships to the list. I already have everything they can drop right now, and 6 million credits compensation isn't worth it to me.

Tier VI was claimed today and dropped:

Spoiler

MakarovTier6CrateBeautifulGame.thumb.PNG.636870374281f0caf77a3b9192f204df.PNG

Makarovgate has finally caught up to me. Thanks WeeGee...

• Haha 2

Rio de Janeiro...

• Like 2

Tier 5 got Genova, not gonna play it

Tier 6 got Monaghan, didnt know amazing this DD is!!! love it, very special gameplay.

and the biggest irony at the end I bet on Spain and got Hood, always wanted to get him, so it was a good free ships from this Euro.

shot-24_07.15_22_12.18-0915.thumb.jpg.ef138b85a231a0dffee089bcfd2a0aa5.jpg

• Like 3

Due to misclicking a few in the early rounds (teach me to fill those out before heading to bed) I only got up to the t6 container so a bit disappointed.

T5 - Krasny Krym

T6 - Makarov 

Tried the Krym out, felt meh about it, I don't recall caring much for the T4 she is similar too so that may be why. The Makarov looks...fine, I'm not sure I wanted a Russian Nurnberg but I won't complain about free ships at the end of the day. I had really been hoping for one of the BBs I didn't have yet in the t6 like the Dunkirk, Arizona, Warspite, or Repulse.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Darlith said:

I'm not sure I wanted a Russian Nurnberg

This is indeed a rare thing: someone who didn't have Makarov already?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

This is indeed a rare thing: someone who didn't have Makarov already?

Yeah, I never whaled Santa Crates, and the winter everyone was getting that one I got something else from the few I ended up with. Though at the moment I can't recall which ship it was might have even been the Molotov instead.

• Like 1

TLDR: DD and BB player, got 3 cruisers and f***n CV.

Tier V - Murmansk. Still not Viribus Unitis. But now I have all Omahas in the game.

Spoiler

shot-24_07.11_16_29.39-0743.thumb.jpg.6b6e1b6245d7ec691216d71780d18965.jpg

Tier VI - Duca d Aosta. Was hoping for Monaghan or Schoenberg for my DD collection or at least some nice BB like Warspite or Mutsu, but not the worst pick, the ship looks very nice.

Spoiler

shot-24_07.12_08_16.47-0969.thumb.jpg.9389271f7564aa230fb707e5d0c6be48.jpg

Tier VII - Duca delli Abruzzi. Wanted FR25 so hard, got floating citadel instead. Yay!

Spoiler

shot-24_07.13_07_14.41-0798.thumb.jpg.6b1b158fccdfbac534d3fbab897195da.jpg

Tier VIII - Graf Zeppelin. WG gotta be kidding me. I only owned Kidd and S-189 prior to opening of this container. So many great DDs and BBs, but no, WG said you get yourself a CV you hate and will never play.

Spoiler

shot-24_07.15_13_05.14-0927.thumb.jpg.a5ec53707180589644348b6de4a29bbd.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I think this event was awesome (unfortunately so much that I really doubt WG will repeat it for FIFA WC or next EURO) and all these ships were for free, but there is still a bit of bitter aftertaste that I could get at least one ship I would really play.

• Like 3