completing personal challenges, but no chickens hatching today

derf

quite a few personal achievements, but the chickens are not roosting...err french tokens

i only noticed it today - 10 tokens away from the tier 6 DD - same as last night, so i have been getting them in the past...

but no matter how many times i complete the challenges today, i get no closer  

WorldofWarships7_14_20244_47_35PM.thumb.png.62cf2f7fb1b155c022201eaa8f17aee0.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, derf said:

This is because you can only get 500 in each half of the event. Chances are you have already earned all there are to get for this half, and have to wait another ten days for the second batch to kick off. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

ahh...thank you

TBH i would rather play the game than read about it after a certain point

i am glad there are others who are on top of things more than i

12 hours ago, derf said:

This is why the forums exist.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, derf said:

ahh...thank you

TBH i would rather play the game than read about it after a certain point

It literally tells you though right on the PC event screen. Upper right corner shows your progress to max tokens earned for this half. It also tells you it resets for a second part. If you can go there to see what you need for BXP you should be able to see the rest. 

15 hours ago, derf said:

quite a few personal achievements, but the chickens are not roosting...err french tokens

i only noticed it today - 10 tokens away from the tier 6 DD - same as last night, so i have been getting them in the past...

WorldofWarships7_14_20244_47_35PM.thumb.png.62cf2f7fb1b155c022201eaa8f17aee0.png

Congrats on finishing the first round of challenges!  I didn't know you could still get the credit reward after finishing the rest, so thanks 🙂 

On 7/15/2024 at 2:03 AM, derf said:

Yup, same here. Im 10 Tokens away from the T6 and I have completed all the Personal Challenges in the first half. Now im just grinding the Battle pass to get the T8 in the end.

On 7/15/2024 at 12:54 PM, Arcus_Aesopi said:

I didn't know you could still get the credit reward after finishing the rest

That was a pleasant surprise for me too. Sure it's only 10,000 credits, but a bit of this and a bit of that here and there add up over time.

• Like 1