Tier V Premium Ship Container from the "Beautiful Game" promotion.

Colonel Potter

Guess I had all the available ships for the tier V Premium ship container, lol.  6 million credits is more useful to me than a tier V premium ship since I rarely play tier V, so I'm not complaining.

I will either get the Mysore or Arizona from the Tier VI Premium Ship container if Spain manages to win vs. England. Have all the others.

shot-24_07.14_15_54.20-0687.thumb.jpg.500020e293c4a1b1fa9dc877331a71c9.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Colonel Potter said:

I will either get the Mysore or Arizona from the Tier VI Premium Ship container if Spain manages to win vs. England. Have all the others.

Congrats to your T6 Premium Ship container.

On a side note: How can you tell, which ships are in the T6 container? For T5 and T7 you can look it up in the "Naval Community" section in the Armory. But no idea how to look it up for T6...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tangofan said:

Congrats to your T6 Premium Ship container.

On a side note: How can you tell, which ships are in the T6 container? For T5 and T7 you can look it up in the "Naval Community" section in the Armory. But no idea how to look it up for T6...

Click on the container icon at the bottom of the "Beautiful Game" section of the Armory: a preview of the list will pop up, with any ships still outstanding in the first positions. If you then click on "N ships in total", it will show the full list, though this time it will mix the ones you have and the ones outstanding.

Edited by tocqueville8
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, tocqueville8 said:

Click on the container icon at the bottom of the "Beautiful Game" section of the Armory: the list will pop up, with any ships still outstanding in the first positions.

Cool, thanks, I missed that. I'm going to get a (T7) Premium Ship container as well, since I also bet on Spain. It seems though that none of the 3 container levels (T5, T6 and T7) have a ship that I don't have yet. I'll try to keep them for a few months in case WG adds a few more low-/mid-level ships, so I can clear the low-level queue as much as possible, before Christmas crates arrive.

Edited by tangofan
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, tangofan said:

I'll try to keep them for a few months in case WG adds a few more low level ships, so I can clear the low-level queue as much as possible, before Christmas crates arrive.

Same here, I have a T5 crate which for now would drop nothing but credits.

I'm fairly sure at some point I'll misclick it, but I'll hold on as long as I can. I believe the last Tier 5 they added was the Rio de Janeiro, almost 2 years ago: we're overdue for another one, methinks.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tocqueville8 said:

Same here, I have a T5 crate which for now would drop nothing but credits.

I'm fairly sure at some point I'll misclick it, but I'll hold on as long as I can. 

Yeah, I'm also concerned about misclicks. My strategy is to just accumulate container and once a week, go to the container type overview and open all containers of a type. Let's see, how long that'll work. If worst comes to worst, I'll tell myself that a ton of credits isn't anything to sneeze at, either. 🤪

1 hour ago, tangofan said:

Cool, thanks, I missed that. I'm going to get a (T7) Premium Ship container as well, since I also bet on Spain. It seems though that none of the 3 container levels (T5, T6 and T7) have a ship that I don't have yet. I'll try to keep them for a few months in case WG adds a few more low-/mid-level ships, so I can clear the low-level queue as much as possible, before Christmas crates arrive.

Same here for the t5 crate at least. Except I’ll probably end up holding onto it until it gets more ships since I definitely don’t need the credits. I don’t play a lot of t5 either (unless there’s something in testing), but it clears them out of the SC/Santa pool.

Not 100% sure how far I got since I’ve been out of town the last week plus, but if I made it up to the t6 or 7 crates I’ll have a handful left in the t6 and one left in the t7 (Ashitaka). Had a couple bad bets so the t8 and up are definitely out of reach. I’m not too upset about the t9 actually, since all it could drop right now is Z44 or Marco Polo, and I’m fine waiting longer for those.

I never even thought to hang onto it, lol. Just collected and opened. Didn't know I had all the available ships until I opened it. Will have to remember that strategy for the future for premium ship containers.

Ended up getting the Arizona from my Tier VI Premium Ship Container.  Was either that or the Mysore... glad it was the Arizona.

shot-24_07.15_07_50.34-0627.thumb.jpg.11632530cab6c0f34632cdac24804e75.jpg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Colonel Potter said:

Ended up getting the Arizona from my Tier VI Premium Ship Container.  Was either that or the Mysore... glad it was the Arizona.

shot-24_07.15_07_50.34-0627.thumb.jpg.11632530cab6c0f34632cdac24804e75.jpg

I got that, too, on my drop. Actually excited about it for its historical significance and having visited the memorial.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Colonel Potter said:

Was either that or the Mysore... glad it was the Arizona.

Lucky you. Mine dropped this gift.

Spoiler

MakarovTier6CrateBeautifulGame.thumb.PNG.636870374281f0caf77a3b9192f204df.PNG

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Well, at least it won't show up in any future containers.

13 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Lucky you. Mine dropped this gift.

Hide contents

MakarovTier6CrateBeautifulGame.thumb.PNG.636870374281f0caf77a3b9192f204df.PNG

I would actually love to get that one, i'm not kidding.