I am depressed!

clammboy

I just lost 7 out of 9 games tonight which means someone else is winning. I did get 10 naval stars though but I like winning.

Would love to hear from some people who did well tonight it would make me feel better lol. Let me know how you did tonight.

• Like 4

I quit early and played my old cycling manager game instead.

Finished 2nd in the 2017 Giro to a rampant Nairo Qintana with Wilco Kelderman...over 8 minutes down.

And won the Berlin GP with a late attack from Lasse Hansen that caught out the sprint trains on a bad weather day.

On to the Dauphine, where our goal will be the young rider GC position and maybe some stage wins.

I'm managing the old Cannondale team, the forerunner to today's EF Education Easy Post team.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, clammboy said:

I just lost 7 out of 9 games tonight which means someone else is winning. I did get 10 naval stars though but I like winning.

Would love to hear from some people who did well tonight it would make me feel better lol. Let me know how you did tonight.

I won a lot, I played Wisconsin in the brawl mode. I had fun, you will have your fun soon and I will lose games soon. It is how it works!

• Like 4

I think I only played like 4 battles across two regions, mostly in coop for Naval Battles so I didn't have time to get depressed. Then I played some other stuff. As for the Naval Battles, that's about the only content I take somewhat more seriously these days, I don't even pay that much attention to the missions except when I think they are something special. It helps.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've been on the most garbage streak all week. Stomps lost, close games lost.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, clammboy said:

Last night I had to work, well past 10pm... I haven't played in 2-3 weeks because various reasons. Today I'm playing and I'm coming for you Master Clamm... I'm dragging You out of that losing Streak 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, clammboy said:

I was evenly split @clammboy, it will get better for you, those streaks don’t last in my experience. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, clammboy said:

lost 7 out of 9 games

I've seen more losses AGAIN even tho I'm getting Naval Battle points. This is nothing but WG horrid MM. One can play decently, even well, yet get stuck with far too many poor players on your team. Plus, WG is known to give one team better RNG, both in firing & on defence. WG MM is a JOKE, a very SICK JOKE. You can also bet WG rewards players who spend money with more wins.

Edited by Aethervox
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aethervox said:

You can also bet WG rewards players who spend money with more wins.

If that were the case, I'd have a 90 percent win rate 🤣.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

When I play the same ship over and over I usually tank my wr. Last week I lost .5% during about three bad days of trying real hard.

Then Friday came for Naval Battles and I was tracking about 7o% for that day [changing ships]. So to-day I decided to change my ship after every win and I'm tracking over 7o% again.

[I'm playing ok but not stellar [BBs and when the team is better, there is less opportunity].]

So I am getting my 5o% bonuses and my 1/2 percent I lost last week is already gained back. It makes me wonder if you need to change ships more often to get a favourable teammates? I am going to try this for the next week and see what happens. I need to win 136 matches over losses to get my account to 5o%.

• Like 3

The question also to ask is what time of the day when playing? For example I play better during the day than at night. You have to take this factor in too.

• Like 2

Don't be depressed. It is just a video game.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I have to work so I am always playing 9-12 at night prime time for drinkers on Friday and Saturday nights lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Usually I'm getting really mad when I'm losing senselessly, which is overwhemlingly the case. BUT today, I didn't even react to a "team mate", who deliberately threw his ship in a useless ramming action. When I asked him why he did so, he answered that he couldn't stand the game mode ... I did nothing but laugh. I think that's kind of progress and surely not depressing. 

Edited by OT2_2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, thornzero said:

When I play the same ship over and over I usually tank my wr. Last week I lost .5% during about three bad days of trying real hard.

Then Friday came for Naval Battles and I was tracking about 7o% for that day [changing ships]. So to-day I decided to change my ship after every win and I'm tracking over 7o% again.

[I'm playing ok but not stellar [BBs and when the team is better, there is less opportunity].]

So I am getting my 5o% bonuses and my 1/2 percent I lost last week is already gained back. It makes me wonder if you need to change ships more often to get a favourable teammates? I am going to try this for the next week and see what happens. I need to win 136 matches over losses to get my account to 5o%.

I have observed that WG punished folks for using the same ship over and over and over. The MM and RNG steadily gets worse. The objective is to have variety in the MM, not staleness...and WG 'pays cash' for that variety.

I almost never play the same ship more than twice in a row.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, clammboy said:

I have to work so I am always playing 9-12 at night prime time for drinkers on Friday and Saturday nights lol. 

I separate my ships into two categories: "when the MM is full of foolish people" (meaning prime time on weekends, major holidays); and "requires a half-way decent team" (meaning off-hours, mornings, weekdays). 

The first category is for ships that are really good at punishing mistakes, the latter is for ships that are more teamplay/positioning oriented. By keeping these two buckets separate and not playing them at the wrong time, I've saved myself a lot of sanity and produced some fantastic games.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Frostbow said:

Don't be depressed. It is just a video game.

I know I'm really never depressed I was just annoyed. But I needed a catchy title for the views😎

Edited by clammboy
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, torino2dc said:

I separate my ships into two categories: "when the MM is full of foolish people" (meaning prime time on weekends, major holidays); and "requires a half-way decent team" (meaning off-hours, mornings, weekdays). 

brilliant-booze.gif