Kure Port...

xamdam

I wish they'd just give us a choice of the various versions they've messed with. I live just across the bay from there, have visited hundreds of times over the years and would call it my "Home Port".

But I like it nice and sunny! Not snow covered (like the first version and it hardly ever snows here enough to stick for more than a couple days each winter). I also don't need goofy dragons flying around. And dark rainy skies... I can see that outside my window right now mid-rainy season... It's already depressing enough!

Sigh... just a rant. Perhaps there's a mod? 

• Like 2

I use Fjords which somewhat resembles the 'fjords' of British Columbia where I reside (& I have been fortunate enough to see some of the same). Wedgie could leave some of the ports alone & not alter them from their original iteration (but we all know Wedgie - they are incapable of leaving a success alone). 😒

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Aethervox said:

I use Fjords which somewhat resembles the 'fjords' of British Columbia where I reside (& I have been fortunate enough to see some of the same). Wedgie could leave some of the ports alone & not alter them from their original iteration (but we all know Wedgie - they are incapable of leaving a success alone). 😒

Yeah, Fjords and Ocean are pretty much the only two I use anymore.

I can't believe we don't have a realistic Pearl Harbor. Or Scapa Flow. Truk Lagoon? So many nice historical possibilities. Instead we get Star Trek... sigh.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, xamdam said:

I can't believe we don't have a realistic Pearl Harbor. Or Scapa Flow. Truk Lagoon? So many nice historical possibilities.

The Belarussian owner of WG (now a Cypriot citizen by purchase) doesn't care about 'history', naval or otherwise, only profits.

• Like 2