Question for our NA ("Over the Big Pond") WoWs brethren - is there any mention of possible way to get CV Enterprise in upcoming "Star Trek" event?

Leo_Apollo11

Hi all,

Question for our NA ("Over the Big Pond") WoWs brethren - is there any mention of possible way to get CV Enterprise in upcoming "Star Trek" event?

Leo "Apollo11"
  • Like 1

No, it's just the perma$kin$

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hi all,

4 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

No, it's just the perma$kin$

Oh Boy... what a wasted opportunity... 😞

Leo "Apollo11"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Oh Boy... what a wasted opportunity...

They could have charged through the nose for Enterprise and people would have bought it. Then the complaining would be all about (or even more about) WG greed and money grabbing etc. etc.

21 minutes ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

Oh Boy... what a wasted opportunity... 😞

Leo "Apollo11"

Keep in mind that although the event is now active with the new patch, the ST collab article hasn’t been published yet. Lately the devs have been releasing the news a day later for NA as well to align with EU/SEA releases, so we on NA don’t have all the information related to the collab either, just what we can see in the Armory. That being said…

There was an auction as part of the 13.6 PTS. Enterprise was always a prime candidate, and WG auctioning off Enterprise during this collab would be an even more lucrative move. Add in the chance to sell the asset before CVs are thrown into limbo again with the changes being tested and the fact that we still haven’t seen the release of the Enterprise camo announced back during the US CV event earlier this year…

I would keep an eye on the WoWs news feed. The ST collab runs through Aug 7th, so there’s a good chance we’ll see a surprise Enterprise auction in the next few weeks.

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Like 1

I do wish they had sold the skins separate from the captains. I would have considered the Enterprise permaskin, but I absolutely despise Picard as a commander and I wouldn't want him in my port.

49 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

I do wish they had sold the skins separate from the captains. I would have considered the Enterprise permaskin, but I absolutely despise Picard as a commander and I wouldn't want him in my port.

picard.jpg

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

You could dismiss him and keep the skin.

2 hours ago, HamptonRoads said:

You could dismiss him and keep the skin.

I wouldn't want to waste bought assets.