"Star Trek has beamed into World of Warships!" (Update 13.6)

Wolfswetpaws

"World of Warships is constantly working to push the boundaries and bring exciting new content to our illustrious Captains, but this time, we have something truly out of this world for you! We're excited to announce that World of Warships is hosting a collaboration with STAR TREK, the beloved franchise that has spanned many generations! We're keen to tell you about it, but you'll have to wait a bit for everything to be transported to our world.

Prepare yourselves, load up on photon torpedoes, check the battery levels on your tricorders, and chart a course for strange new victories!

More information about the Star Trek collaboration will be available in a separate article."

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-136-new-french-destroyers/

• Thanks 1

Hopefully, this time we'll see the collab.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Well reporting in from WoWs Legends, where the collab is in FULL swing. I gotta say, WG Art Dept COOKED. The camos are REALLY nice, very detailed, very Trek. the new ort is literally the Enterprise-D Bridge (arguably the BEST port I have seen so far, definitely one of the best ports). And yes, the crates MATERIALIZE via transporter. It's very cool.

The voiceovers are alright imo, maybe not ideal, but since when have Wargaming voiceovers ever been perfect? 😛

All in all, a solid collab, pretty darn enjoyable for what it is! I can't wait to see how it'll turn out for us on WoWs PC!

ezgif-2-93ef3adde4.gif.e5fe91a312058b2a3700f75a69c76019.gif

Edited by Sailor_Moon
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Remember to check out the captain voice overs before spending anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Remember to check out the captain voice overs before spending anything.

Indeed, i find them pretty bad and that makes the commanders pretty unattractive for me, the only acceptable one is Sela, at least she is voiced by the original actress, the rest, especially Gowron ( i think they used the same voice actor, they used for Starscream) and Picard are pretty bad. It's nice that i can get Sela for free by completing the mission chain, since i have also no interest in overpriced perma camos for tech tree ships, or a camo for a ship i can't get. I expected WG to make more out of a legendary franchise like Star Trek TNG, but they dropped the ball hard.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UnrepentantSinner said:

Indeed, i find them pretty bad and that makes the commanders pretty unattractive for me, the only acceptable one is Sela, at least she is voiced by the original actress, the rest, especially Gowron ( i think they used the same voice actor, they used for Starscream) and Picard are pretty bad. It's nice that i can get Sela for free by completing the mission chain, since i have also no interest in overpriced perma camos for tech tree ships, or a camo for a ship i can't get. I expected WG to make more out of a legendary franchise like Star Trek TNG, but they dropped the ball hard.

Spock seems acceptable to me. Picard... no way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1