Now in Beautiful game I am not sure which to take as my bet in semi final, everyone can win I even ask Chat GPT for suggestion

VedranSeawolf359

I am not sure which to take as my bet  in semi final, everyone can win

I even ask Chat GPT for suggestion and this is his answer 😁

Semi-finals:

France - Spain

Analysis: Both teams are extremely talented and have rich experience in major competitions. France has a deep bench, great forwards and a strong defense. Spain relies on technical play and possession control.
Prediction: A very close game, but France may have a slight edge due to their tactical flexibility and individual quality.
Prediction: France win.

England - Netherlands

Analysis: England have a very strong squad with a lot of young talent and experience, while the Netherlands also have a strong squad with a lot of talent and quality. Both teams play attacking football, which could result in a very exciting game.
Prediction: This is also a very close game, but England may have a slight edge due to their current talent
Prediction: England win.

Summary of predictions for the semi-finals:
France
England

These predictions are based on the current form of the team, the condition of the players and expert opinions. Surprises are always possible in football, but based on past performances and the state of the teams, France and England look like favorites to reach the finals.

Screenshot (4302).png

• Like 2

Hi all,

I am 9/12 now... I chose this way:

image.thumb.png.b027cece58ec181df4514d180225b018.png

Leo "Apollo11"

• Like 2

I ve put Spain , they showed more will to win and go for the finals.

And Netherlands, they have better play from the game, england soccer is too stale and slow.

• Like 1

Hi all,

3 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

I ve put Spain , they showed more will to win and go for the finals.

And Netherlands, they have better play from the game, england soccer is too stale and slow.

France has great players - but was very disappointed by their games thus far - possibly their coach was too timid...

England has great players but their coach is weakest link... I really don't know how he mismanaged so many games in past years... England was very very lucky in this tournament but it can't last forever...

Leo "Apolllo11"

• Like 1

Holland got real lucky last night with that second goal. I am not sure I'll give them a second chance.

Leaning toward Spain / England with Spain taking it. But not locking it in yet.

• Like 1

I'm leaning France / Netherlands.

No analysis whatsoever.

I've went with who has money-population-football and got 7/8 out of the first bracket. So I'll go france + england. 

5 hours ago, Itwastuesday said:

So I'll go france + england. 

Those were my choices, too.